• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] NT Rationale Classics Nominations

Esoteric Wench

Professional Trickster
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
I just skimmed INTJ Intimidation's first few pages...It begins with thoughtful discussion, and then erodes into demonstrating the whole point of the thread, and not because anyone is trying to be mean, but because there was a whole bunch of INTJs in there!!!

Fantastic.

Damn you NT Rationale Forum!

Usehername peeked my curiosity @ the INTJ Intimidation thread.

That was two hours ago... basically my entire Friday evening.

Since then, I've been sitting in front of my computer laughing so hard that tears have been streaming down my face... Usehername summed it up perfectly. They should rename this thread "The Entropy that Ensues When a Bunch of INTJs Get Together for a Chat (With the occasional ENTP thrown in to get them riled up) Thread"

:rofl1:

There is never a need to read an INTJ personality profile again. Just read this thread. It's got the good, the bad, and the ugly.