• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTJ] What would a INTJ + ENTJ relationship be?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I prefer that others respect me, and I have nothing to whine about. In fact, I sometimes feel I have lived a charmed life.
I am very proud of you! :)
I am still trieing to replace hate with Charme again. But that aint easy, its a huge enemy and hard to control

rav3n

Entp and intj wont work believe me. Been there done that
Since I've never had any romantic interest in you, not sure why you went there and also, keep inferring that I'm an INTJ, because I'm not. As far as an ENTJ/ENTP relationship, I had a short lived relationship with one but dumped him because he was cray-cray. This does not mean all ENTPs are crazy, when factoring in the ones in my family.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Since I've never had any romantic interest in you, not sure why you went there and also, keep inferring that I'm an INTJ, because I'm not. As far as an ENTJ/ENTP relationship, I had a short lived relationship with one but dumped him because he was cray-cray. This does not mean all ENTPs are crazy, when factoring in the ones in my family.
okay

8bitwalrus

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w?
I'm always attracted to INTJs as friends, but I would not be able to have a relationship with one. Two dominant personalities would clash too frequently to have a stable relationship.

Sacrophagus

Mastermind Fieldmarshal
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
I am in a relationship with an ENTJ, and I could have never guessed she was if I based my jugdment on the way she interacts with me alone. She has all this sparkly ENFP magic when I'm inside the picture, which is what attracts me to her the most.

She's independent, but trusts me with all of her vulnerabilities. She was secretly strict with herself sometimes, often suppresing past emotions instead of letting them go, but I luckily managed to help her tone down the harsh inner talk she engages in.

As en ENTJ, everybody thinks she's a very strong uber positive woman who can never cry, and reading their comments, we were just laughing because of how many times she cried in my presence while detoxing and healing some old wounds. She cries like a baby.

We never ever had any ego clashes whatsoever since we respect and love each other. We don't force things to happen, but we let things come naturally. Both of us are fairly responsible and have leading devices, but I just happen to be naturally the one in charge, and she enjoys that. We both feel free and happy.

The key is trust.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
I'm always attracted to INTJs as friends, but I would not be able to have a relationship with one. Two dominant personalities would clash too frequently to have a stable relationship.

Try INTP or ISTP. They will fit better your personality. Especially ISTP (they are very wishy-washy...:D). Of course, If you are really ENTJ and not another ESTP.
People realitionships according to types don't work well cuz people are usually mistyped and that's it. I mean female ENTJ? Really? They are statistical error And male ENTJ is just slight better... .;)

-------------------

Further text... I will give you one example. ;)

ESTP women needs someone who will feed them constantly and loyal to the bone yet hard-worker and deceive... Maybe... ISFJ for example.
ISTP men is not at all like that and INTPs are too much introvert, slow and nerdy for speedy ESTP. And INTJ ...
Well if you really was with someone , they have all that you need (as all IxxJ) but you must give them time and not rush, not be emotional manipulative cuz you will use their trust in split of second and they will pretend all the time as they trust you , they will love you (not empty words and probably not what you think) yet CANNOT be with you , they know each your move and they will hate you cuz you are daring to dominate them, they will probable accuse you for idiotic beehive, they will constantly criticize you cuz they love you, since they expect from you to be TOP (not in sense of BDSM, and not TOP as INFJ). Or the short version they are too complicated personality for ESTP... ;)

Only female version:

INTJ CRUSH

"He is too complicated... Nah, he is not my man." ESTP ESFP inf Ni
"Why must he to be so complicated?!!!!" ENTP ENFP dom Ne.

INFxs approve it. :D

Sugarpot

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
If you're an Extrovert Thinker, your best match will probably be an Extrovert Feeler...

Sugarpot

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

I also attract lots of NTs (specially INTs)... I have been trying to be friends with another girl and meet up in person for years and years until I discovered she is INTJ...:shrug:

I am in a relationship with an ENTJ, and I could have never guessed she was if I based my jugdment on the way she interacts with me alone. She has all this sparkly ENFP magic when I'm inside the picture, which is what attracts me to her the most.

She's independent, but trusts me with all of her vulnerabilities. She was secretly strict with herself sometimes, often suppresing past emotions instead of letting them go, but I luckily managed to help her tone down the harsh inner talk she engages in.

As en ENTJ, everybody thinks she's a very strong uber positive woman who can never cry, and reading their comments, we were just laughing because of how many times she cried in my presence while detoxing and healing some old wounds. She cries like a baby.

We never ever had any ego clashes whatsoever since we respect and love each other. We don't force things to happen, but we let things come naturally. Both of us are fairly responsible and have leading devices, but I just happen to be naturally the one in charge, and she enjoys that. We both feel free and happy.

The key is trust.

I agree, balance is the key and no matter which personality people have to trust each other if they want to "work out".

Mind Maverick

ENTP 8w7 845 Sp/Sx
French fries and mayo.

Some like it, some don't, and really it depends on whether they're any good. Not whether mayo or french fries as a whole are, but that particular serving.
Racism is bad enough, we don't need "typism," too.

Sugarpot

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I know this is Socionics not MBTI, but I think this is interesting, since you bring it up here.

What do you think of this theory?

I see you don't have MTBI just Socionics. I think it's interesting and makes sense, but nothing can be so simple. I was looking better into the shadow functions and and I also realized to a unanimous conclusion that the best match of all 16 personalities for the xNTJ is ENFP. According to various sources.

- - - Updated - - -

I was looking now on this test for children Personality Questionnaire for Kids What do you think of it? We all change in time according to experiences during the envirionment. I know this is a tool for parents better understand their children. I was INP as a child. (The shadow functions of the ENTJ are Ti Ne Si Fe which is INTP) :unsure:

Sugarpot

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
French fries and mayo.

Some like it, some don't, and really it depends on whether they're any good. Not whether mayo or french fries as a whole are, but that particular serving.
Racism is bad enough, we don't need "typism," too.

I think this is all a just part of a whole. Really we all are just trying to analyze "pictures" and pieces of what is actually a movie running in time. Real Life is this movie and the only way can analyze it is through pieces and "pictures" of it that are frozen in time. When you see it this way there is no room for "typisms" anywhere because you know the frozen image is actually much fluid. Have you ever looked into the shadow processes that are beyond the 4 cognitive primary functions?

Sugarpot

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
ExTJ with ExFJ? No. :cry:
ESFJs are the most drama queens... so they are the worst feelers in an unanimous conclusion according to sources. I realize that I spoke a mistake there when I said Extrovert Feeler being the best match, I didn't have enough knowledge about the cognitive functions when I said that. :doh:

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
I was looking now on this test for children Personality Questionnaire for Kids What do you think of it? We all change in time according to experiences during the envirionment. I know this is a tool for parents better understand their children. I was INP as a child. (The shadow functions of the ENTJ are Ti Ne Si Fe which is INTP) :unsure:

ITP
I think it is normal because to know you must first to explore, to search , to learn , to ask "Why?" because this question is a definition of Thinker (dom Te or dom Ti). I don't think we can change overtime we just grow and as we grow we are more awere of our other functions. As a child Thinker you use only your Te but Te as "Objective thinking" without perception of Ni/Si, act of Se/Ne or valuable of Fi is not Te but rather "knowledge collected function" (look at Snape and Voldermort TJ) while Ti is more active because it is a "subjective thinking" , probably high iQ and also will to have independent thoughts about everything (TP) so child Ti is energetic, knownig etc (Hermione Granger). I was good in math but I never like math really (math = Ti). To me math was boring and useless and with languages I wasn't impress, neither with History which I hate but still I found it entertained.. My happiness in school start when Science classes like Chemistry, Physics, Biology and Geography step on. I wanted to know the world! :wubbie:

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
Sounds like a match made in heaven until the first major argument happens and neither party is willing to concede.

Typh0n

clever fool
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I see you don't have MTBI just Socionics. I think it's interesting and makes sense, but nothing can be so simple. I was looking better into the shadow functions and and I also realized to a unanimous conclusion that the best match of all 16 personalities for the xNTJ is ENFP. According to various sources.

- - - Updated - - -

Cool test. I took it and answered for how I was as a child and got INJ.

Yeah, tbh MBTI doesn't really click with me for some reason and I prefer socionics, so I just go with that since it makes my life easier to type myself by fewer personality systems than many, lol.

Btw my initial response to you was about Gulenko's communication styles, since you said something about ET types and EF being good together, and he says that it is the worse pairing for these types. Generally, according to his theory and extravert is poorly paired with another extravert since they compete for the dominant role in the relationship.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
Btw my initial response to you was about Gulenko's communication styles, since you said something about ET types and EF being good together, and he says that it is the worse pairing for these types. Generally, according to his theory and extravert is poorly paired with another extravert since they compete for the dominant role in the relationship.

They are worst match type because I don't think ENTJ with inf Fi (poor handling emotions) despise have highest EQ ( dom Te user ) cannot handle openess of dom Fe! ENTJs don't want to talk about emotions! And dom Fe want to talk about feelings and blah blah things with a lot of blah blah and some blah blah other to become just another emotional or unimportant blah blah... And do you know what will happen with ENTJ's brain with this kind conservation? ENTJ's brain will become like boiled water waited to explode! ENFJ maybe pass, but only maybe just because they can find a bound between Ni/Se but ESFJ? JUST NO WAY!!! I think any TJ (strong Te) type cannot handle ESFJ drama attitude "I am always right even I am not!" and overrding things over and over again. It is just too much talk about emotions for any Te user! :shock:

DragTV

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
ENTJ , INTJ eh, well in all honesty all relationships with all the types can theoretically work out, some are harder than others , this, this is not THAT far a stretch like for example lets say ''INTJ and ESFJ relationship'' this can work out in so many levels , both being rationals, little to not misunderstandings would occurred with each other, plus the mind would be stimulated a well amount. so theres that too :) These are stuff i can guarantee happening , anything else cannot be accurately measured since not every person of 1 type has the same parameters (enneagram for example). soo yea it can work out :D but then again its not the MOST ideal match