• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTJ] What would a INTJ + ENTJ relationship be?

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
If you would like a kinder gentler description of the types, esp. INTJ, you should own "Do What You Are" by the Barron-Tiegers.
In their book, they explain the strengths and weaknesses of ALL the types.

I'll have a look. When you say kinder, do you mean, non Jung language, considering his wealth of early 20th century knowledge that was incorporated into everything?

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
I'll have a look. When you say kinder, do you mean, non Jung language, considering his wealth of early 20th century knowledge that was incorporated into everything?

No.

I mean the opposite of this:

"... in most texts I've ready it always sounded like, INTJ must stop being INTJ ..."

I meant, if you want to read a NICE description of INTJs, I recommend that book.

Sacrophagus

Mastermind Fieldmarshal
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Have dated two ENTJ womyn

Highly recommend

Good physical chemistry, as both value Se

But not so much that they only have the attention span of a gnat

My greater ability with Fi allows me to actually help them develop theirs

Which is an unusual, interesting, and probably a quite new experience for an INTJ

They balance us by getting us to act; we balance them by getting them to consider

There will be some sort of inferior Fi fireworks, but they can be ridden through

While they may blow up, in the end, they tend to be more rational than FPs

They can be talked down from the ledge more easily, more consistently

And you can depend on them more precisely because of this quality

You will enjoy the same NiTe/TeNi way of thinking about things

Which means you have a partner for world domination

Badass power couples could come of this pairing

I am actually a fan of dating within quadra

Not exclusively, but I think these relationships make sense

And I think your mirror type is the easiest of the four to get along with

Based on considerable experience, I would highly recommend this pairing

I love how you're typing as if you're dropping a mixtape.

On a serious note, I agree on the ENTJ/INTJ relationship. I encapsulate every competency they might have though, and they feel excruciatingly inferior. If I take an ENTJ, I'll take her as her mentor.
I'm acquainted with a fierce corporate ladder-climber ENTJ type 8 who has a genuine world domination complex. She seems very keen on the fact that I narrow down her arrogance by deploying unmatched ability, and calibrating her haughty demeanor by instructing her humbleness and empathy, but even though there would never be a power struggle since I democratically rule, a woman who's not warm and compassionate has no room inside this heart of mine.

MBTI aside, I'm into that type of women who would get down from their high horse and help the others without second thoughts.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
MBTI aside, I'm into that type of women who would get down from their high horse and help the others without second thoughts.
Are you the type of man who would do the same?

Sacrophagus

Mastermind Fieldmarshal
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Are you the type of man who would do the same?
Always.
The only need I have for this high horse is to close the distance faster between them and I, and kindly pull them up. It's an honor.
Otherwise, I'm content walking on foot and setting my horse free.

Jetta

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
INTJ and ENTJ share many values and this relationship may work if the two personalities can avoid power struggles for control in the relationship. The ENTJ will naturally want to take the lead and will exercise an active role in planning things and making decisions. INTJs are okay with other people taking the helm both professionally and romantically so long as they are competent and ENTJs are known for being highly competent. The INTJ does not necessarily feel the need to take the lead but they above all desire to be in control over their own affairs and are never completely okay with subsuming their independence to the auspices of another person – not even a romantic partner. The ENTJ and INTJ may have to work out a fair separation of powers that doesn’t infringe on one another’s differing needs.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
INTJ and ENTJ share many values and this relationship may work if the two personalities can avoid power struggles for control in the relationship. The ENTJ will naturally want to take the lead and will exercise an active role in planning things and making decisions. INTJs are okay with other people taking the helm both professionally and romantically so long as they are competent and ENTJs are known for being highly competent. The INTJ does not necessarily feel the need to take the lead but they above all desire to be in control over their own affairs and are never completely okay with subsuming their independence to the auspices of another person – not even a romantic partner. The ENTJ and INTJ may have to work out a fair separation of powers that doesn’t infringe on one another’s differing needs.

An INTJ hates power, but loves the fame :)

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
It's the other way around, hence why they're called masterminds, puppeteering behind the scene.

Nah thats a grave prejudice about them. Everys person on the World loves if another one likes them. And they all have their means to get what they want.
If they use them that is and not keep whining all day about their 'hard existance' :)

rav3n

Nah thats a grave prejudice about them. Everys person on the World loves if another one likes them. And they all have their means to get what they want.
If they use them that is and not keep whining all day about their 'hard existance' :)
It's true that they like being liked by people they like. But that's not equivalent to loving fame since fame generates attention from people who they don't like/respect and can wear them down from the demand for attention. Also, they do love power but not necessarily the work or responsibilities that go with it.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
It's true that they like being liked by people they like. But that's not equivalent to loving fame since fame generates attention from people who they don't like/respect and can wear them down from the demand for attention. Also, they do love power but not necessarily the work or responsibilities that go with it.
I knew the ops question an intj could answer Best. Just needed to get one out hiding :)

rav3n

I would never do that :)
You're not the only person who's suggested it to me in the past. But no, I'm not one since I'm outwardly focused, socially assertive and not shy, but a somewhat misanthrope except for people close to me. eNTj.

My response was from spending years analysing thousands of INTJs.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
You're not the only person who's suggested it to me in the past. But no, I'm not one since I'm outwardly focused, socially assertive and not shy, but a somewhat misanthrope except for people close to me. eNTj. My response was from spending years analysing thousands of INTJs.
a Type decision is always yours. I was assuming but I never suggest. I know Jack who you are :)

rav3n

a Type decision is always yours. I was assuming but I never suggest. I know Jack who you are :)
Not that a friend's list is meaningful but we're 'friends'. It's andante/jenaphor/metaphor. Had to change my username for security reasons. This does not mean you know Jack about me but it does mean that you might know more about me than you think. Or not.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Not that a friend's list is meaningful but we're 'friends'. It's andante/jenaphor/metaphor. Had to change my username for security reasons. This does not mean you know Jack about me but it does mean that you might know more about me than you think. Or not.
Well then you seem to know a lot about INTJs but nothing about entps. Our greatest Problem is the past, it is a dark place, I barely remember what I did yesterday. It was so and it will always be. You may crucify me for that now, I deserve it

rav3n

Well then you seem to know a lot about INTJs but nothing about entps. Our greatest Problem is the past, it is a dark place, I barely remember what I did yesterday. It was so and it will always be. You may crucify me for that now, I deserve it
Oh, I know some ENTPs, including family members. That said, they can and do recall plenty. It's perfectly okay for you to have forgotten about me since we weren't close, so there won't be any crucifixion. :shrugs:

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Oh, I know some ENTPs, including family members. That said, they can and do recall plenty. It's perfectly okay for you to have forgotten about me since we weren't close, so there won't be any crucifixion. :shrugs:
Entp and intj wont work believe me. Been there done that

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I prefer that others respect me, and I have nothing to whine about. In fact, I sometimes feel I have lived a charmed life.