• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] INTJ/ENTP

SecantSquared

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
imho, i think it all comes down to personal opinion, regardless of type. personally, i find i like ENTPness, but that doesn't mean all INTJs do.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I can't speak for other ENTPs, but clothes are pretty meaningless to me and I wouldn't know fashion sense if it bludgeoned me over the head with a bottle of Jack.

In this regard you may speak for me.

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Trinity wouldn't know fashion sense if it bludgeoned her over the head with a bottle of Jack.

INTJ's are cool. My INFJ can seem kinda INTJ. The really smart INFJ's are often a little on the INTJ side.

No, they just have strong Ti to balance the Fe. INTJs are using Te and Fi, which have very different priorities. The smart INTJs usually have a little Fi to balance them out, too.

I would never date an ENTP. You guys suck.

But we're so blunt about sucking. Isn't that really endearing when you think about it?

the state i am in

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
we can be similar in some ways. if i spend time with intjs, i download their crassness to my mental computer. our sense of humor can become very similar, and shared Ni is nothing to sneeze at, especially if it is accompanied by strong cultivation, balance, and a few handfulls of logic. but many infjs never get to this point, so they look nothing like intjs.

Johnfloyd6675

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
I think INTJs secretly aspire to become ENTJs, and most of them seems to support ENTJs, so I am not sure about this. Some INTJs are cool though.

Oh dear. I think that INTJs wonder what it would be like to be ENTP or ENTJ; a semi-sheltered 19 year old INTJ girl meeting someone like me would leave her thinking she's seen the devil and knowing that she's going to Hell.

ENTPs, I think, envy the ability of INTJs not to constantly get themselves in trouble, particularly with their mouths, and there is something else mysterious about the INTJs, seated with their backs to us, stroking their cats...

Porcelain

MBTI Type
INTJ
My dad is an ENTP. I love his sense of humor and his crazy ideas, but his inability to keep anything clean drives me up the wall... I want to clean his house when I see it. I'm not sure if all ENTPs are like this, but my dad at least understood me pretty well. He never bothered me when I wanted to be by myself, unlike my ESFJ mother who couldn't understand how I could enjoy not having social interaction. Overall I would say INTJs and ENTPs could get along great.

Porcelain

MBTI Type
INTJ
The majority of people I'm close to are INTPs, so I agree with the above.

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
INTJ and ENTP both have inferior S functions. I'd expect INTJs to be a little more aware of their appearance, though, given that theirs is at least Se.

ENTPs have inferior Si and no Se at all. We're pretty much the biggest sensotards around.

ENTP dress according to what Ti/Ne/Fe say. Generally, conformist with age, figuring out how to fit in best in a particular social situation, and do so just fine. But before maturity of Fe, pretty clueless yes, ruled by Ne bizarre dress. INTP are alot worse than ENTP overall with dress (lower Fe).

I am currently dating an INTJ, and it's *awesome*. Intellectual amazingness. It does help that I am extremely aware of how our interactions generally play out as ENTP/INTJ, so I can easily bend us away from trouble areas that generally are a plague. She once said "I'm kind of like a boy, I just need sex and food to be satisfied". She wasn't all that far off.

Permabanned
ENTP dress according to what Ti/Ne/Fe say. Generally, conformist with age, figuring out how to fit in best in a particular social situation, and do so just fine. But before maturity of Fe, pretty clueless yes, ruled by Ne bizarre dress. INTP are alot worse than ENTP overall with dress (lower Fe).

I am currently dating an INTJ, and it's *awesome*. Intellectual amazingness. It does help that I am extremely aware of how our interactions generally play out as ENTP/INTJ, so I can easily bend us away from trouble areas that generally are a plague. She once said "I'm kind of like a boy, I just need sex and food to be satisfied". She wasn't all that far off.

you sir:

grave-digger-1871.jpg

:nono:

Additionally, you may notice username in red as an indication of being banned. :fpalm: :laugh:
I'd say, overall good job, old chap. :thumbup: