• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTJ] ENTJ with motivation issues? Or ENTP?

neurosci_student

Based upon the (flawed I know) online quizzes, I have consistently got ENTJ.
This definitely fits with the way I behave around others. I tend to be love being the focus of attention in social settings and I also am a natural leader in groups with an unfortunate tendency for a my-way-or-the-highway style. I also take a very calculating approach towards many of my emotions and also my romantic relationships - the minute I feel that the current costs of a relationship exceed the benefits or that it will inhibit my future growth I am not afraid to terminate it, with an abruptness that can be mistaken for callousness.
Sometimes I almost feel like I am ENTP. When I am alone and not working with others, I often make grandiose plans which I have difficulty executing. I have to really want to be working on something, such as a particular class, in order to apply myself fully. My personal spaces can be a mess, even though when I am going in public I heavily emphasize appearance.
Looking forward to working out this discrepancy with you all!