• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Top Three Reasons For Why INTs Suck

Maabus1999

MBTI Type
INTJ
1.) Want to rule the world solo, then realize we can't

2.) Want to change the world solo, then realize we can't

3.) Want to live in the world solo, then realize we can't

Wyst

lurking....
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Is it my imagination, or do INTs really like to psychoanalyze people?

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

Not at all, now please come over here and lie down on my couch :D

colmena

señor member
MBTI Type
INXP
That is a sucky thing. People are fascinating. I could read about them all day. But most of the time I want to be as far away from them as possible. Sucky.

Spartacuss

wholly charmed
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4

Yes, because most people don't make sense but you have to deal with them anyway. We have to psychoanalyze if we want to not only survive but thrive.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
NTs don't conveniently glow in the dark when I drop them in the driveway at night.

NTs passive-aggressively poop outside the litter box when I'm out of the house too long and leave them with a sitter they hate.

NTs cause global warming. Ok, just Canadian NTs and their Mighty Weather Machine of Domination.

NTs are the reason dog-ears appear on so many obscure 1960's library books about "How to Survive a Nuclear Attack".

NTs erroneously believe they can beat Chuck Norris with Vin Diesel's arms and Jean-Claude's gelled hair.

MBTI Type
INxJ
NTs are the reason dog-ears appear on so many obscure 1960's library books about "How to Survive a Nuclear Attack".

Psssh... I used multiple colors of post it notes and highlighters.

Last edited:

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
1. Insufferable
2. Insufferable
3. Insufferable

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
^ ^ 1 & 2 are understandable but 3? :huh:

reason

MBTI Type
ESFJ
^ ^ 1 & 2 are understandable but 3? :huh:
Self-pity
n.

Pity for oneself, especially exaggerated or self-indulgent pity.​

"Woe me, a genius born into a family of fools, what a tragic fate it is to have my towering intellect unappreciated by my plebeian peers. Alas, there is naught that can be done except hide away from the harsh world, and curse those who dwell therein from behind my walls, my prison, my mind."

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Self-pity
n.

Pity for oneself, especially exaggerated or self-indulgent pity.​

"Woe me, a genius born into a family of fools, what a tragic fate it is to have my towering intellect unappreciated by my plebian peers. Alas, there is naught that can be done except hide away from the harsh world, and curse those who dwell therein from behind my walls, my prison, my mind."

Hmm, I understand the word I just don't think it fits. Can't say I've suffered self-pity or seen other INTJs with the affliction.

reason

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Hmm, I understand the word I just don't think it fits. Can't say I've suffered self-pity or seen other INTJs with the affliction.
I grant you this: it is an affliction more commonly associated with INTPs than INTJs. If you want to see it in action there has always been an abundance on display at INTPCentral, though some would warn you to stay away; they will suck you in, or try, and then you will become a captive in their little world and may not escape for many days. Venture there at your own risk.

Alternatively, forget everything I have said about it and listen to a nice song. The choice is yours, Trinity, the red pill or the blue pill, what shall it be?

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I grant you this: it is an affliction more commonly associated with INTPs than INTJs. If you want to see it in action there has always been an abundance on display at INTPCentral, though some would say it is not worth it; they will suck you in, or try, and then you will become a captive in their little world and may not escape for many days. Venture there at your own risk.

Alternatively, forget everything I have said about it and listen to a nice song.

:laugh: They haven't destroyed me yet though a few may like to!

Forgot the thread was about INTXs :blush:

Wyst

lurking....
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5

No, we do love analysing people. :yes:

*begins scribbling in notepad*

Not at all, now please come over here and lie down on my couch :D

You can begin by telling us about your mother.

Yes, because most people don't make sense but you have to deal with them anyway. We have to psychoanalyze if we want to not only survive but thrive.

Ok, all of you INTs can STAY THE HELL AWAY~!!! Go on! Get get!!
;)