• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] Healthy VERSUS Unhealthy

Lalalalala

Hi everyone!

I'm new here and as my first post, I would like to pose a question to ENTPs:

What are some of the key differences between a healthy ENTP and an unhealthy ENTP? Would love to hear multiple perspectives about this, especially from ENTPs.

-Possible INFJ or ISFJ; debatable

Mr Troll

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
bs
I do not buy healthy unhealthy thing. It is a wrong way to describe it. I say when situationally a person is ended in a bad place more negative things will pop into surface. If it is continued long enough it will break you in some way.

In general I think excessive schizotypal social phobia (also presented in INTPs).
Totally unaware of personal boundaries (let other people cross them ending up in a big mess).
Being too clownish but next second completely indifferent
Far too excessive argumentativeness.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
cough, slimy nose, fever, headache, maybe anorexia

ZNP-TBA

Privileged Sh!tlord
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
When you say unhealthy and healthy what do you mean?