• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] Female INTJ dating Male ISFJ.

intjsy

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
I'm an INTJ female.

My boyfriend is an ISFJ.

I would love people's perspective on the strengths and weaknesses of this relationship / pairing.

My observations:

- he "randomly" cries. We'll be discussing feelings (or whatever) and I'll look over and his eyes are tearing up.

- he doesn't always seem to have a mind of his own. It seems like he's trying to please people with his answers, instead of fervently telling people what HE thinks.

- he does a lot for other people and it's a tough for him to ask for loaned-money back from his friends.

- he's definitely a protector type. His height is perfect for that. He's 6'5" ... while also being the kindest person I've ever met.

There are a lot of positives, too, but I'm bad about pointing out negatives. I'm sorry.

baccheion

INTJ + ISFJ can be a bad pairing. You can type each other according to Socionics, then assess the resulting intertype relationship.