User Tag List

First 41818990919293101 Last

MBTI
    ESTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Kas View Post
    I know!

Yes, I'm INFP. It keeps happening to me- forgetting that I’ve already done what I was supposed to do. I had similar blank moment today, though it wasn’t that absurd.
    I would prefer to have different kind of double life, maybe not Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde kind, but something more adventurous than persona buying kettles and writing down appointments...

Is this why they say to concentrate on breathing?
    Haha no. It's probably brcause if you don't you would fall asleep (which happens to me often) or your wouldn't notice uour breath becoming so thin which would reallu satisfy your sensations and mind which is turn would result in jhana (dhyana). I personally havent beem successful at breath meditation since I havent tried it much. Vipassana/mindfulness is what I have been trying since around 21-22 till now (29).

Ddue why would you want your split personality to be the one who has all the adventures. It should be you who has those .

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

Quote Originally Posted by theforsaken View Post
    Sensotard moments.. usually this happens when I walk out of my house without any shoes. Sometimes I'll even walk for a couple of feet until I stop, look down, grumble, and walk the fuck back inside to get the shoes.
    I got out of the house couple of times wearing formal clothes and slippers, so I had to get back and change
    Though I always wear cute slippers, it's not an awful idea to walk around wearing them
    “You can tell whether a man is clever by his answers. You can tell whether a man is wise by his questions.”
    - Naguib Mahfouz

6w7 > 1w2 > 2w3

Likes Amethyst Archon, Norrsken liked this post

Bismuth's Pumpkin Pie 🥧 Amethyst Archon's Avatar
    Enneagram
    712 so/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Quote Originally Posted by geedoenfj View Post
    I got out of the house couple of times wearing formal clothes and slippers, so I had to get back and change
    Though I always wear cute slippers, it's not an awful idea to walk around wearing them
    I have got into the shower in my clohtes before and got all my clothes wet in the past. I also break things easily due to being clusmy plus I have looked for my phone and it was in my hand lolz.
    7w6 9w1 2w3 Pisces Sun-Libra Moon-Libra Rising

💎My Beautiful Bismuth💎
    You are my treasured sweet little daisy, my Queen and most importantly of all my best friend in the whole wide world. I love you so much!
    Likes geedoenfj liked this post

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

Quote Originally Posted by Brain in a Jar View Post
    I have got into the shower in my clohtes before and got all my clothes wet in the past.
    Oh haha! This reminds me of when I was about 7 years old, during the summer time, me and my sister went over to my aunt's place, and from there we went to their neighbor's house where they have a cool swimming pool, which has a shower, changing room and everything, and it was a pretty big house, we went swimming in there, we left our clothes in the small changing room, I remember me and my sister left our clothes on the floor of the changing room, it's either because the hangers were too high for us to reach, or there were not enough hungers for us to hang our clothes on..
    One of the girls went to take a shower, but the water never stopped flowing, she came to us calling for help, I went over there (as if I am some kind of expert or something ) I saw that some water already started to come out of the shower room, I tried to figure out how to stop it, but I couldn't, obviously, so I decided to call one of the boys to help us -Another Se user, perhaps ISTP- he was two years younger than me, he tried spinning and moving it and stuff like that, instead of stopping it, he actually broke the tap, and there was a huge rush of water coming out of there, that girl went quickly to reach for some adults' help, get them to call a plumber or something while the other kid and I were trying to kind of reduce damages, doing anything that could make adults a little less angry , he brought his clothes and tried to wrap up the tap, it didn't work, we closed the door, but the water was coming out from below the door, during that time the whole room was full of water, it took a very short while for it to sink in water (It was enough to cover up our feet and soak our clothes that were thrown on the ground) it was more like a small version of Titanic (except the Titanic movie was not made yet) meanwhile, the rest of kids came over running after seeing the leak of water out of the room.. It was some day!
    Anyway, our clothes and shoes were all soaked in water, literally soaked! We went home literally dripping water, I think it was so much fun though
    I just wonder if they actually have sewers in there, or were they not working as well Oh my God it was unbelievable!
    “You can tell whether a man is clever by his answers. You can tell whether a man is wise by his questions.”
    - Naguib Mahfouz

6w7 > 1w2 > 2w3

Likes Amethyst Archon, Poki, JAVO liked this post

MBTI
    INTP

Put on my headphones to listen to a song. Realize two hours later that I've been rocking out to an hour and 54 minutes of silence and take them off.

Quote Originally Posted by anticlimatic View Post
    Put on my headphones to listen to a song. Realize two hours later that I've been rocking out to an hour and 54 minutes of silence and take them off.
    this happens to me too often.

other times I hit play on my device but will forget to put on the headphones.

Quote Originally Posted by riva View Post
    Haha no. It's probably brcause if you don't you would fall asleep (which happens to me often) or your wouldn't notice uour breath becoming so thin which would reallu satisfy your sensations and mind which is turn would result in jhana (dhyana). I personally havent beem successful at breath meditation since I havent tried it much. Vipassana/mindfulness is what I have been trying since around 21-22 till now (29).

Ddue why would you want your split personality to be the one who has all the adventures. It should be you who has those .
    Dhyana? Is that a concentration meditation or something alike?

True, wouldn't be fair. Though my problem is that as much as I love adventures when they happen to me, I'm not exactly an adventurous person. If that makes sense

Sensotard moment from last week:
    Me: What do you want to read?
    Niece: Aunt.
    Me: I’m there. Common, which tale do you want me to read?
    Me: Perhaps about train?
    Me: What’s happening hon? You want me to stop reading?
    Niece: No. Read. Aunt. [pointing the page she opened book before-> “About the little liar Greg and his aunt.”]
    “The world is full of obvious things which nobody by any chance ever observes." A.C. Doyle

Likes geedoenfj liked this post

Can't be satisfied. Peter Deadpan's Avatar

Thought I was hungry so I had a mini Snickers while dinner was cooking. Now I feel like puking may be in my not so distant future. I officially can't differentiate between nausea and hunger.

Edit: I have no idea, maybe this is more a Fi issue.
    Likes Norrsken, There liked this post

Dream without Hesitation Dreamer's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    974 so/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Deadpan View Post
    Thought I was hungry so I had a mini Snickers while dinner was cooking. Now I feel like puking may be in my not so distant future. I officially can't differentiate between nausea and hunger.

Edit: I have no idea, maybe this is more a Fi issue.
    Are you saying Fi users can't distinguish between nausea and hunger? I'm uhh... Hmm. Yes! This is true
    The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams
    -Eleanor Roosevelt

~Always, an Enthusiastic_Dreamer
    Likes Peter Deadpan liked this post

Can't be satisfied. Peter Deadpan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Enthusiastic_Dreamer View Post
    Are you saying Fi users can't distinguish between nausea and hunger? I'm uhh... Hmm. Yes! This is true
    So you think that would be a Fi thing or a sensing thing? And would it be Se or Si?

Still trying to grasp the meanings and differences, haha.
    Perpetual mood

"It is not the personality's task to tell the truth,
    but to seem to, try to, or try to seem to."

Philip Trussell