• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other] Sensotard moments

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
Somehow, with all my absentmindedness, I NEVER forget to eat.

T

ThatGirl

On a lesser note I forget to write routine after morning in my previous post

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I rear-ended a parked school bus (the big bright yellow kind) once while I was on my bike.

Lateralus

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w4
Forgetting to eat.
I do this far too often. I've gone over a day without eating before I noticed I was hungry several times.

I occasionally wake up and hop in the shower to start getting ready for work, school, or whatever before I realize that it's still the middle of the night.

T

ThatGirl

I have been known to go days without eating as well but it is a combo of forgetfullness and procrastination

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
- I forget the day, the month, and sadly, yes, even the year sometimes. I rarely, if ever know the date. (LOL, does this even qualify as a sensotardation?)

- Birthdays, holidays, "special days", they tend to slip my mind.

- I am frequently seen displaying unknown pen marks on my clothes, arms, neck and face.

- I AM GOD-AWFUL AT LABORATORY EXPERIMENTS!!!

- Other than strictly kinesthetic pursuits, I can never learn anything by doing "hands-on" application.

- My penmanship fails!

- I never seem to have time to get "properly" dressed which then leads me to don the clothes that happen to be the most conveniently available and subsequently rush out the door without having looked in the mirror. My haphazard outfits are often met with LOLs.

-HAHAHAHAHHAHAA, I just remembered that I've needed to take a piss for what has been probably more than a couple of hours. That happens a lot.

T

ThatGirl

I was writing those while walking around the market just got to the front realized my card was in the car still. Walking to get it now.

Damn is it going to be a full moon today or something?

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
day/month etc is an issue for me too. just the other day I was on ventrilo chat and Little Linguist asked if I'd had a good weekend. She can tell you my reaction... :laugh:

betterthandead

MBTI Type
ENFP
Yeah, sometimes I catch ENTPs/INTJs/INTPs messing up their logic especially considering they typically have high IQs. Sometimes I purposely dumb myself down such as forgetting a couple things on purpose or putting out horrible handwriting.

Cause I know you guys deep down, don't like perfectionists or people smarter than you.

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
Yeah, sometimes I catch ENTPs/INTJs/INTPs messing up their logic especially considering they typically have high IQs. Sometimes I purposely dumb myself down such as forgetting a couple things on purpose or putting out horrible handwriting.

Cause I know you guys deep down, don't like perfectionists or people smarter than you.

yeah that's right, cos if you catch someone making a mistake, it means you don't make any, and are therefore superior, right? 's logical, dat. ;)

bluebell

MBTI Type
INTP
If something lies in the same place long enough, I won't see it anymore. It just becomes a blindspot, even when I'm looking for it.

Done that many many times.

I have Setard as my current usertitle because I thought the sound card had broken on my laptop (I even started a 'help!' thread on INTPc about it). I tried everything to get the sound working on my laptop - checked the drivers, software etc then concluded that the sound card had fried itself. I got grumpy about not being able to listen to music any more on my laptop and started wondering when I could justify buying a new one.

Several months went by. Then, by accident, I found an actual physical volume control on the front of my laptop. :blush:

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
WINNAR!!1!!one!!

Actually, between ages 12 and 15 I hit enough parked vehicles that I'm now paranoid of getting too close to any of them. It's really sad... :blush:

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP

Several months went by. Then, by accident, I found an actual physical volume control on the front of my laptop. :blush:

I was saved from a similar fate by my daughter casually using that facility in front of me :D

At least I noticed THAT! Go me!!
(though I'd had the laptop for 6 months without seeing it)

incomple...

MBTI Type
PINT
Oh I did that too. In my case it was a parking car. Fortunately I wasn't riding very fast. :D

Other things that regulary happen to me:

I drive into town by car and get back by bus.
I try to drink from bottles before I open them.
I search my cell phone, then ring it to finally notice that it was in my pants.
Ah and remember: A car key is quite useless when you lock it in your car. :doh: