• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other] Sensotard moments

Eldanen

Arcesso pulli gingerios!
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I've had several times where I've gotten into the car and driven down the road in pitch black conditions with nothing but my parking lights on. After a few minutes I'd say, "I wonder why the road is darker than it usually is..." And then realize that I forgot to turn my headlights on. I've also forgotten to use deodorant several times, but let's not go into that...

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Haha, no he had boxers on, y'know, those ones that are kinda like short pants so it wasn't obscene or anything. I'm just amazed he didn't notice the cold either because it was a winter's day, must've been about -2°C outside.
You seem to know a great many details about "this guy"....

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
You seem to know a great many details about "this guy"....

Ha, he was my housmate at the time. I was standing by the window daydreaming with my coffee when I saw his car pull in about 8 hours earlier than expected as he got out and walked towards the house with no pants on. It was me who opened the door to his gruff "just shut up, k?" as he ran upstairs, came back down (with pants on) and went to work, take two.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Ha, he was my housmate at the time. I was standing by the window daydreaming with my coffee when I saw his car pull in about 8 hours earlier than expected as he got out and walked towards the house with no pants on. It was me who opened the door to his gruff "just shut up, k?" as he ran upstairs, came back down (with pants on) and went to work, take two.
So when he came back suddenly, I guess you were both caught "with your pants down," eh? I just never stop.

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
I've had several times where I've gotten into the car and driven down the road in pitch black conditions with nothing but my parking lights on. After a few minutes I'd say, "I wonder why the road is darker than it usually is..." And then realize that I forgot to turn my headlights on. I've also forgotten to use deodorant several times, but let's not go into that...

Check, and check! I usually have deodorant in the door pocket of my car in case it suddenly hits me that I probably forgot to put it on that morning.

:rofl1:

Lateralus

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w4
I've often been out driving while completely lost in my head. I get to my destination without remembering how I got there, at all. A few times, I've actually stood outside my car trying for several minutes to remember the drive...and I just can't. I'm not talking about driving around the corner, either. It's happened when I've driven over 30 miles and through traffic.

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP

I do stuff like forgetting to put lights and wipers on too, or just not noticing when it needs demisting... another thing that happened once was I drove all the way down to London (3 hours from me) before I realized the same song had been repeating the entire journey.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
I forgot what driving was for once, about nine years ago, while I was driving. I'm not kidding. It was more of a sleep-deprivation-psychosis thing than an N thing, I believe. lol.

Eldanen

Arcesso pulli gingerios!
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I do stuff like forgetting to put lights and wipers on too, or just not noticing when it needs demisting... another thing that happened once was I drove all the way down to London (3 hours from me) before I realized the same song had been repeating the entire journey.

Hahahaa. Sensors must get a huge kick out of us intuitives when we do something like that, or they must think we're weird space cases :p. "And now everyone, the best act in the world: oblivious intuitives!" It's amazing that N genes weren't wiped out thousands of years ago by us getting stomped by a woolly mammoth.

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
And for some reason, my ENFP twin doesn't seem to nearly so crippled by this phenomenon.

Funny you should say that... my ENFP brother doesn't either. Well, he has his moments, but somehow... well, maybe his N over S preference is lower? Nah that can't be it, it's sky high, has to be (knowing him as I do).

Maybe Ni is more vulnerable than Ne, and Ne is more vulnerable when coupled with T detachment? I dunno, just a spontaneous theory (*hurries to soothe PT's fraying nerves with promises to research it fully* :alttongue:)

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
I forgot what driving was for once, about nine years ago, while I was driving. I'm not kidding. It was more of a sleep-deprivation-psychosis thing than an N thing, I believe. lol.

Haha, sounds intriguing! Care to elaborate?

Eldanen - mammoth? ohhh, I thought that thing I was leaning on was a bit warm and furry to be a rock!

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Hahahaa. Sensors must get a huge kick out of us intuitives when we do something like that, or they must think we're weird space cases :p. "And now everyone, the best act in the world: oblivious intuitives!" It's amazing that N genes weren't wiped out thousands of years ago by us getting stomped by a woolly mammoth.
Well, we probably invented spears while teh sensors were trying to play a game of Red Rover with the mammoth.

MBTI Type
ENTP
I forget to brush my hair. For days. Even when I shampoo it. Still don't brush it.

I'm one big walking Sensotard moment. It's hard to pick just one.

What is this "brush"?

I finger comb, when I remember.

heart

heart on fire
Looking for my glasses and they are on my face.

Forgetting to brush hair. (have four hairbrushes all MIA at the moment)

Forgetting to eat.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
It got so flaming hot in the garage one day, we were literally melting. We kept pulling down the overhead hoses and dousing ourselves just to stay upright and conscious. It was almost unbearable. During break, I was totally out of it and tired, sitting on a steel table with my ISTJ friend Gypsy. She was fanning her shirt, saying, "It's SO hot..." and something in my brain said, "yes, yes it is... fix this..." and I started to take my shirt off. She grabbed my arms, barked, "Pink! Snap out of it!" I stared at her stupidly, like "What?" Suddenly, I realized I had my shirt halfway off. Yikes! We both sat there laughing, and she said, "Don't think it didn't cross MY mind.... I don't care WHAT the boys see... I'm too hot to care..."

:huh: That would have been unpleasant and damaging to my reputation.

This story would be better with pictures and/or video. :yes:

T

ThatGirl

After only a few hours of sleep due to a late night...studying, I woke up and quickly went through my morning and out of the house.

I was standing at the local coffee shop for a while and people were looking at me a lot. I thought "way to pull it off thatgirl you must be lookin good today"

It wasn't until I got to work and went to clean my glasses that I realized the entire right lense was missing....and I looked like absolute crap hair sticking straight up and all.