Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1071

SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    639 so/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I took off the dirty sheets from the bed, ironed the clean ones, put them on, realized they were too big, SO I TOOK THE DIRTY ONES believing I was mistaken, ironed them as well, and put them on instead of the clean ones.
    I don't think that it's so personal
    Anymore
    I don't think that it's irreversible
    Anymore
    Sometimes I feel like I'm a sentimental trooper.

6w5 - 3w4 - 9w8 so/sp
    RLUEI
    Chaotic neutral.
    LII-Ne.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    837 sx/sp

Spends 10 minutes looking for my pants

Guess where they were

Take a wild hecking guess
    A707
    수상한 파티로 널 초대할게

Quote Originally Posted by Earl Grey View Post
    Spends 10 minutes looking for my pants

Guess where they were

Take a wild hecking guess
    your ass was wearing them?
    SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...
    Likes ThisName liked this post

I become a mean sensotard when I am drunk.

It happened at my friend's student house... In the common area. It is huge, there are some Ping-Pong tables, you can play table football, there is a 'bar' (that's empty most of the time), a closet with (parlour) games,... Just to give you an idea of how big it is.

We were walking towards the exit. On our right side, there was a group of people. They were all just sitting in a chair talking and stuff. I see that my friend swerves a bit to the left. But I didn't notice anything, I just walked to the exit in a straight line... Until everyone turned silent and they all looked at me. And then I realized I was standing right on... Their Twister mat!! I stood still for a second, looked at my friend, who looked back at me like "Bruh what the heck are you doing??" Looked back at the group of people, probably kinda with a look like this; - 'Sorry!' (And then walked away as quickly as possible while trying to maintain a straight face...)

Really not the most dramatic thing in the world but oh gosh how they all looked at me. It's like; this bitch has all the place in the world to walk but no, she has to walk over our goddamn twister mat! It's like a fly, they have all the place in the world to fly around, but they must fly into your eye our mouth...
    I Always Go Back To Me

How to reheat your leftovers:

1. Take the food out of the fridge, put it next to the stove.
    2. Take a pot out of the closet, put it down next to your food container.
    3. Grab a firm hold of your plastic food container and put it on the stove.
    4. ...

For once, I am glad that we have a gas stove and it takes a few 'ticks' before it's actually on... Christ. :')
    I Always Go Back To Me

I just tried to turn my bathroom light on by directing my hand to the wall opposite the light switch.
    I've been here 8 months.
    Likes lunalum, awbro liked this post

MBTI
    ZNTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Meta-moment here:

I was about to go for a walk. I was stocking up my purse and started thinking about a thread to write on here about how the future orientedness of N-doms allows for a sort of planning that allows them to compensate for S or T related weaknesses. I can anticipate so many things I'm going to need on this walk and that's why I have my purse totally stocked right? Sure, I've forgotten my wallet and keys millions of times, but I'm surely getting better. Then I realized I forgot my keys. I looked for keys, did not find them right away. I went back to my laptop to mentally generate the anticipated thread while browsing around. After some indefinite time adrift I remembered that I was going to go for a walk and eventually found the keys. Yes, I'm totally on top of this now, I thought as I began to march proudly toward the door. Keys, wallet, and... wait a minute? I check my bag: no wallet.

Me to me: too busy speculating about the wallet to check with your own eyes that it's there? Thread=Fail. But this is going to make for golden material for a comment somewhere...
    Likes Luminous liked this post

blackbird, fly Julius_Van_Der_Beak's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Quote Originally Posted by lunalum View Post
    Meta-moment here:

I was about to go for a walk. I was stocking up my purse and started thinking about a thread to write on here about how the future orientedness of N-doms allows for a sort of planning that allows them to compensate for S or T related weaknesses. I can anticipate so many things I'm going to need on this walk and that's why I have my purse totally stocked right? Sure, I've forgotten my wallet and keys millions of times, but I'm surely getting better. Then I realized I forgot my keys. I looked for keys, did not find them right away. I went back to my laptop to mentally generate the anticipated thread while browsing around. After some indefinite time adrift I remembered that I was going to go for a walk and eventually found the keys. Yes, I'm totally on top of this now, I thought as I began to march proudly toward the door. Keys, wallet, and... wait a minute? I check my bag: no wallet.

Me to me: too busy speculating about the wallet to check with your own eyes that it's there? Thread=Fail. But this is going to make for golden material for a comment somewhere...
    My trick is to always have my wallet and keys whenever I leave the door, no matter how briefly. That way, I don't even have to think about it.
    A path is made by walking on it.

-Zhuangzi

Likes lunalum liked this post

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    837 sx/sp

Yesterday, my Si-less self, with a fever, taking a bunch of meds, honestly and genuinely: Man this is a lot of meds. It's as if I'm sick.
    Friend: You have a fever. You ARE sick.
    Me: oh right

Today: Says "booking and caking" instead of "cooking and baking"

Just Hecking Now, out loud: You know what, I had a moment of stupidity where I said "booking and caking" instead of "caking and booking".
    Me, not 5 seconds later: ... wait-WAIT-
    A707
    수상한 파티로 널 초대할게