User Tag List

First 519199100101102 Last

Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1015

IX's brilliant mind: What interesting subjects, and interesting people.
    IX: Now, if only it was possible to take them aside for focused conversation on those specific subjects...
    IX: Alas, the forum is open and public...
    IX: ...
    IX: PRIVATE MESSAGES-
    S K Y K I N G
    It is said to have lived for hundreds of millions of years in the earth's ozone layer, above the clouds.
    Its existence had been completely unknown because it lived so high in the sky.

INFP walking in on their roommate, me (the hopeless N that can't survive the wilderness that is this world), sitting and making a weird face.

INFP: What are you doing?
    N: Thinking.
    INFP: Why are you making that face? What's wrong?
    N: Because something tastes like bananas.
    INFP: *looks at the N quizzically*
    N: You know I hate bananas.
    INFP: Then why are you eating one?
    N: *confused, looks at his hand in shock. He is eating a banana. How it is at least peeled is beyond him*
    INFP: Don't tell me you didn't realize you were eating a banana...
    N: *looks at the INFP in terror, shaking his head timidly* I mean, do I look like I did?
    INFP: *looks at friend in concern* N. Are you okay?

They wouldn't let me forget.
    S K Y K I N G
    It is said to have lived for hundreds of millions of years in the earth's ozone layer, above the clouds.
    Likes Maya Dawn liked this post

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/so
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

I was on my phone at work, and my coworker was talking to me and I wasn't paying attention. So he put a small folded towel on my head and I ignored it because I was concentrating. My boss suddenly comes back to talk to us, and I jump to attention and he lectured us on always staying busy. By that time, I had completely forgotten about the towel balancing on my head, and started working. My boss left, and no one said a dam thing to me. I only noticed it when I leaned over and it fell on the floor. ....omg
    “An intellectual says a simple thing in a hard way. An artist says a hard thing in a simple way.”
    Charles Bukowski
    Likes notmyapples, awbro liked this post

"My stomach hurts. I wonder why."
    "Grey, you have not eaten in almost two days."
    S K Y K I N G
    Likes Methylene liked this post

MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Left the empty crock pot set to ‘warm’ for almost 3 days. Does that count?

I could’ve burned this place down.

Darn thing doesn’t have a power indicator light. Any hot things should have one.
    I’ll just unplug it from now on whenever I’m finished w/it.
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI Te

Quote Originally Posted by Earl Grey View Post
    INFP walking in on their roommate, me (the hopeless N that can't survive the wilderness that is this world), sitting and making a weird face. INFP: What are you doing? N: Thinking. INFP: Why are you making that face? What's wrong? N: Because something tastes like bananas. INFP: *looks at the N quizzically* N: You know I hate bananas. INFP: Then why are you eating one? N: *confused, looks at his hand in shock. He is eating a banana. How it is at least peeled is beyond him* INFP: Don't tell me you didn't realize you were eating a banana... N: *looks at the INFP in terror, shaking his head timidly* I mean, do I look like I did? INFP: *looks at friend in concern* N. Are you okay? They wouldn't let me forget.
    Lol. Do you let your body move around in automatic mode ?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    639 so/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

In order to use a moka coffee maker, you're supposed to put coffee powder in the filter.
    I put it in my cup and tried to drink it with no water before I realized what I was doing.
    I don't think that it's so personal
    Anymore
    I don't think that it's irreversible
    Anymore
    Sometimes I feel like I'm a sentimental trooper.

6w5 - 3w4 - 9w8 so/sp
    RLUEI
    Chaotic neutral.
    LII-Ne.

Quote Originally Posted by Mask Off View Post
    Lol. Do you let your body move around in automatic mode ?
    I wish it was an exaggeration, but, basically.
    S K Y K I N G
    Likes Mask Off liked this post

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/so
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

I opened a beer last night, and forgot to drink it as I went to bed. Got home, drank some beers and was about to open a new one when realized I had a newly opened one from last night now flat. I was like, "whatever, ill just drink it". I went downstairs, and was doing some things downstairs and found myself with a whiskey and coke. I sat back at my computer, forgot about both the whiskey and coke, the older beer, and opened another beer (I have a cooler behind my desk). Now im sitting here with two beers and a whiskey and coke, and in an alcoholic predicament.
    “An intellectual says a simple thing in a hard way. An artist says a hard thing in a simple way.”
    Charles Bukowski
    Likes Luminous liked this post

Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    :(: None

Once upon a time... There was this brainless fart (me) who thought that it was a good idea to put some macaroni in the microwave, five minutes before I had to leave.

What is important to know, is that a week before this happened there was this smell of fire/smoke in the hallway of our apartment.

I put the macaroni in the microwave. In a... pot. Since I also had to go to the toilet, I gave the timer a few turns so my macaroni would sure be warm and ready to eat when I was finished.
    *five minutes later*
    I'm sitting in my room, tying my shoes. Macaroni doesn't exist anymore. Until... I smell something burning. HAH! My stupid neighbors again, what are they burning now? Are they planning to gas me or something? *still laughing internally at their stupidity*

I check if I have everything, ready to depart. I open the door of my room and I am greeted by this intense smell of burned plastic and smoke. Now... All the peaces finally fall together. My macaroni !!
    As I run to the living room the smoke gets thicker, darker.

I think I can say that, luckily, the microwave had 'exploded'... Otherwise, this could have ended much worse.

As you can see, the macaroni was still intact. That's what matters, right..?

This also when I learnt that you are not supposed to put pots in the microwave.
    “I can’t explain what I mean. And even if I could, I’m not sure I’d feel like it.”

- J.D. Salinger, The Catcher in the Rye
    Likes Maya Dawn, Hermit of the Forest liked this post