• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Se] NTJs and their Se

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
I have decided to change my type and the main reason for this is because I think that I have tertiary Se. My Ni and Te are nicely glued togather and it is hard to say what is what but my whole life people complain about my Fi deficit, while on the other hand my Se really isn't that bad. Even on the tests it seem to be more developed than Fi. Through my life I flip floped INTJ and ENTJ types a number of times, however all INTJ phases were consequence of very bad circumstances or a disease. When I discovered the MBTI I was possbly at the lowest point in my life and that is perhaps the main reason why I have decided to explore futher. I typed myself as INTJ but with most of the problems gone I changed profoundly on the inside. However for the sake of peace I still hide parts of my energy from others.

Vague test questions can be easy to misinterpret so I am wondering about how others use their Se and is it reasonable to say this is tertiary Se ? Is there a INTJ that does all of this ?

I walk a few miles on the average day, I do my home repairs on my own if I have the knowledge and tools, I insist on empirical evidences, my father says that I am better cook than my mother, I don't bump into things, I climb mountains for fun, I dived in rivers and lakes and explored caves, I never got lost in unfamiliar city or wilderness and I like to explore places where I never been, back in my gaming days I was extremely precise sniper and very good team coordinator, I can chop down a medium size tree on my own, I never had a traffic accident, I go clubing on weekends from time to time and I usually come home when sun is already up ...etc.

What do NTJs actually do with their Se ? (curious)

Grace

MBTI Type
INTJ
Can I add a question to your question? Se is listed as last for INTJs. Does that mean it's the weakest function of ALL the functions? Or is the fourth strongest, if that makes sense? Like, I feel like out of EVERYTHING, Se is the worst for me. I'm way better at Si, Fe, Fi, Te, Ni, etc. Is this common for INTJs?

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Can I add a question to your question? Se is listed as last for INTJs. Does that mean it's the weakest function of ALL the functions? Or is the fourth strongest, if that makes sense? Like, I feel like out of EVERYTHING, Se is the worst for me. I'm way better at Si, Fe, Fi, Te, Ni, etc. Is this common for INTJs?

There are various theories. However since something like this can't be properly measured you can believe what you want.

I prefer theory where your 4 main function are used in that other and consciously. While the other 4 show themselves as ghosts between those, since you use them unconsciously. However in general their strength is identical or very similar to the way how your conscious functions are lined up. (For INTJ that is N,T,F,S.) The fact is that we all use all 8 functions, person without Se would be a plant, person without Ni and forsight would be a robot, person without Fe would be complete outlaw almost for sure .... etc.

Therefore I prefer this theory since it makes most sense to me when compared with what is going in the real world.

Ok, I've done my part. Now you can tell me something about you Se. :wink:

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
Se is third for ENTP and last for INTJ

Hetaira

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Vague test questions can be easy to misinterpret so I am wondering about how others use their Se and is it reasonable to say this is tertiary Se ? Is there a INTJ that does all of this ?

I walk a few miles on the average day, I do my home repairs on my own if I have the knowledge and tools, I insist on empirical evidences, my father says that I am better cook than my mother, I don't bump into things, I climb mountains for fun, I dived in rivers and lakes and explored caves, I never got lost in unfamiliar city or wilderness and I like to explore places where I never been, back in my gaming days I was extremely precise sniper and very good team coordinator, I can chop down a medium size tree on my own, I never had a traffic accident, I go clubing on weekends from time to time and I usually come home when sun is already up ...etc.

What do NTJs actually do with their Se ? (curious)

INTJ's have NiTeFiSe . INTJ's appear to notice sensory data, but filter it through first person's feelings about the data and how it relates to them (NiFi)

ENTJ's have TeNiSeFi. ENTJ's appear to notice sensory data and act more aggressively on that data (Te?)

INTJ's seem to live more in their head and ruminate endlessly. Their conversation has to "explain" their reasoning.

ENTJ's seem to live more aggressively in the world. Their conversation is "facts only." Give me the fact's please ma'am.

Just an observation......