• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] ENTP 3w4 married ENTJ 3w4 - advice?

iWin

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
I am a new member to the forum but have been following around MBTI for a while. I'm an ENTP 3w4 male [attorney], married to an ENTJ 3w4 female [entrepreneur]. Generally I like to type people around me and then play around with the differences to get the best results out of the situation or out of pure curiosity or both. I have found MBTI incredibly useful for handling social situations of all types in all contexts, family, social, work, etc.

Our lives centered around work before marriage. After marriage, we had a kid (who is also awesome), and the family dynamic took the normal course: I work more, she works less. We have very big plans, and I am confident we will accomplish them including starting a family dynasty. We are a near unstoppable team: she reads people extremely well; I read situations extremely well; we discuss everything and harmonize our views incl. social/work/family. Essentially we romp around nearly invincibly, as I help her have a bit more social tact, and she keeps me away from drifting into laziness episodes. Our weakness is that F's always get offended at one point or another at something we have said or done.

Any general advice? Any thoughts? Any predictions?

Glad to be here!

:D

Last edited:

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Is her name uLose haha? Jk jk.

tinaar01

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w4
Interesting. I am the same - ENTJ 3w4.
I believe these are great characteristics of a person. Although, I am in the process of trying to save myself from my ego.