• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTJ] INFJ vs. ENTJ

Annaifiwas

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Yeah... That's a rather strange one!
Ever had the problem of choosing between two such different types?

Assuming the person in question has Asperger's, how would you tell the two types apart, and how would you choose?

Laxton

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Yeah... That's a rather strange one!
Ever had the problem of choosing between two such different types?

Assuming the person in question has Asperger's, how would you tell the two types apart, and how would you choose?

I know two people who have Asperger's. One is an INTP, and the other is an ISTP.

I'm an ENTJ, and I am certain that I don't have that condition. The only thing I struggle with is ADD.

I'm more inclined to believe that you are an INFJ if you really do have aspergers.