• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Does your Intuition ever scare people?

I can usually tell the time to within 5-10 minutes, even inside, after not checking a clock for hours, and after being throroughly engrossed in some activity. I just seem to have some inner sense of the passage of time. Not sure if anyone finds that intimidating, but they have commented on it being a bit odd.
It’s not odd to me as I can do the same. I hate alarm clocks as I find them unnecessary because I can wake up ten minutes or so before the time I need to be awake. I have a theory that my mind somehow uses an internal rhythm (say breathing rate or pulse) to calculate the passage of time subconsciously. It’s rather interesting isn’t it?

However, it has been recently disrupted (along with my sleep schedule) by health issues.