• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] NT, How Are You NOT Like Your Type Description?

SquirrelTao

MBTI Type
INXX
How are you NOT like the MBTI description of your INTJ, INTP, ENTP or ENTJ type?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
My sense of humor is not perverse...

It is ultra perverse :D

Kristiana

MBTI Type
INTJ
I have a lot of health problems, so I am more "fragile" than one would expect an INTJ to be. These problems don't stop me from setting goals and achieving them... I am just more careful of my limitations than most people, because I know what happens when I get too stressed out and it really isn't pretty.

I am also much more empathetic than most T types. Part of it comes from going through some of the things I've been through, and part of it comes from being in school to become a counselor ;)

I married young (21) - most INTJs in my experience don't/didn't.

Finally, I'm interested in fashion and enjoy shopping, as well as have a passion for animals, unlike the stereotypical INTJ.

Firelie

Magical
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
I'm not interested in the sciences or engineering, I *am* interested in other people's thoughts and ideas (some people, anyway), I don't get great grades or push to get them, and while I make strategies for almost everything, I really suck at strategy games. I also enjoy shopping and care about what I look like.

T

ThatGirl

I am not into oneupmanship...I am just better than most at alot of things

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Maths, science and correct spelling are not my thing :dry:

a passion for animals, unlike the stereotypical INTJ.

That part's pretty normal methinks :yes:

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
My close friends don't see me as introverted, because they fail to remember the first year of our acquaintance when no words were exchanged.

I often feel like myself and other NTs are effectively seen as either "SP" or "SJ" (by SPs/SJs) because SPs tend to classify people as cool or prudish, and SJs classify people as responsible or reckless. Since I'm all these things at different times, the judgment can go either way.

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
I often feel like myself and other NTs are effectively seen as either "SP" or "SJ" (by SPs/SJs) because SPs tend to classify people as cool or prudish, and SJs classify people as responsible or reckless. Since I'm all these things at different times, the judgment can go either way.

ahah. Great insight.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
I like sports. (playing. watching, not really)

Usehername

On a mission
Maths, science and correct spelling are not my thing :dry:

That part's pretty normal methinks :yes:

If my dog died, so long as I didn't watch it and it wasn't some terrible agony, I don't think I'd be all that heartbroken. I like him enough to give him some attention when he's all needy like all young labs.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
If my dog died, so long as I didn't watch it and it wasn't some terrible agony, I don't think I'd be all that heartbroken. I like him enough to give him some attention when he's all needy like all young labs.

Oh, ok.

Can I have him? I love labs :cheese:

Eldanen

Arcesso pulli gingerios!
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I like one-on-one better than being in a group. It takes a certain spark to get me going in a group, but then I guess I'm like a bonfire >_>. Also, IMO, I can be really deeply emotional.

Terian

MBTI Type
NeTi
When I'm in a conversation, I prefer to observe.
I'm much like the INTP in that I don't care much if my ideas are just ideas and nothing is produced through them. In a personal setting, ideas are the end on their own.

In a group setting, however, my ideas are usually clever enough to be seen as those that the group should focus on to bring to fruition. In a group setting, I'd be disappointed if my ideas weren't being productive.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I don't enjoy hitting small children or animals. In fact I quite like both.

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
I have a bossy side. I am impatient. Sometimes a little too adventurous for my own good.
I like puppies, candy, babies, etc.
edit:
Ok, I'm lying about the candy. Replace that with kittehs.

Lexlike

MBTI Type
InTP
Enneagram
4w5
- being often too sensitive or too people oriented, propaply because of intuition or strong IF
-i do not like fantasy games, movies nor computer games at all ( exception football manager and i was addicted)
-i someway care for my look
- i work out and like sport ( but as a teeny I was pretty fat, now I´m solidly build and slim)

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
Te's too high for an ENTP.
I'm not messy; my appartment and car are always tidy and clean. I keep my accounts organized, I'm good at managing my finances and other people's. I'm very reliable and never flake. I've never been into math or science (passing interest - I'll browse through New Scientist now and again but that's my limit). I remember people's birthdays and anniversaries and always get them gifts. I'm good at organizing things from large sporting events to filing cabinets.
I'm told these traits are not typical for ENTP's.