• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] ENPs-totally f*ckin' nuts?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Dont worry, we all have our issues. I am so confident with myself that my belly has grown so fat, I actually begin to dislike myself

T

ThatGirl

In regard to th OP.

Are ENP females consitant

To us certainly but to the extrernal world

Almost never

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
maybe they need a little bit more of female

T

ThatGirl

yeah I get that a lot

On that note I have extended my liquor supply

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
xD well good luck with your search

I go to bed now, I am heavenly drunken

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Are ENP women all totally insane?

What I mean by this silly question:

What is it about being an ENP female that seems to inspire such kite-ness?

They seem to be almost totally devoid of shame.

Dude, you're just jealous. :D But it's okay - we know you love us and want us! ;)

edel weiss

MBTI Type
ENTP

I can't speak for ALL ENP women now, but I'm sure that as a whole we do show reason, sound judgment, or good sense. :yes:

But only if we want to show reason, sound judgment, or good sense - (a.k.a being sane). See, you don't always need it.

Shame? Why would anyone want to have shame? Does being a woman mean you need to have shame? :shock:

phoenix13

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8

Haha, good question. I think it's a complete lack of gating on our part. We impulsively react with no foresight of reflection. Shame requires reflection. On the other hand, when we're not socializing, we do in fact reflect. Bits and pieces of that content comes out when we're talking, so maybe that's the "intelligence" you referred to in another post. As for insane... definitely. But then again, so are most N's. (ENxJs seem better at pretending to be normal).

Now for the female part: In general, in American culture, it's less socially acceptable for men to be expressive than women. This may make ENxP men more reserved and/or sensitive, because they aren't free to just be their crazy zany selves (lest they be labeled gay).

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
I would guess the ENP women are less oppressed by societies rules than other women, surely thats a good thing.

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Sure I'm effing nuts. That's what makes me so great!!!!!!! :D

MBTI Type
ENTP

I think you mean they're not very dignified, and yeah that's one of the possible downsides to the "less oppressed by society's rules" thing someone mentioned. But it's only a downside if you think dignity is important. It's subjective. *qualifies to avoid unleashing the collective female ENP insanity*

ENFP Goddess

MBTI Type
ENFP
It's never occurred to me to have shame, why would I put the energy required into inflicting shame on myself? If I wanna be irritated I punish myself by poking my INTJ boyfriend. Which i am proud to say I do in a shameless manner regularly :)

IEE623

MBTI Type
NeXx
*haven't read the whole thread*

just wondering why i need shame if i don't care about what other people think.... hmm... *scratching my head*

Terian

MBTI Type
NeTi
Hell, I'm totally fucking nuts and I'm an ISFJ!