• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] INT*P*/ENFP attraction

phoenix13

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
The INTJ/ENFP attraction thread was cool. Now I'm curious... what's up with INTP/ENFP attraction? It's a completely open-ended question, but I'm especially curious about the initial attraction (before the "love" part... if there ever is one).

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
You finally have to face it. ENFP like ENTP's. the other guys just do not stand a chance xD

murkrow

Branded with Satan
MBTI Type
INTJ
Umm, pretty much every ENFP on this forum likes ENTJs.

Factpwned.

phoenix13

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
You guys make FANTASTIC buddies, but as loves? Woo, it'd be internal combustion. We'd both spontaneously explode in midst of a brainstorm due to the overwhelming intensity of the combo. It would be hot for sure.

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The reason people talk so much about INTJs/ENFPs is probably because that was one of Keirsey's designated matches. He paired INTPs with ENFJs.

I don't actually know what to say to your question, though... I'm really tired right now. :sleeping:

Factpwned.

Where did you get that figure?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
You guys make FANTASTIC buddies, but as loves? Woo, it'd be internal combustion. We'd both spontaneously explode in midst of a brainstorm due to the overwhelming intensity of the combo. It would be hot for sure.

You have to remember, some ENFP's are more equal than others ;)

phoenix13

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8

Factpwned.

Ah, and that's supposed to be my cue to say, "Nuh uh! I like ENTJs, but not you 'cause you're insecure and laaaaammmmmeeee," right? Well, I ain't havin' it! :thumbdown:

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Well calling someone insecure is most of the time a sign of insecurity

phoenix13

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
Well calling someone insecure is most of the time a sign of insecurity

oh? Well, your implication implies your own insecurity *snap*

EDIT: really, all this is to be taken as a joke, nothing more.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
you are really not a good conversation partner

murkrow

Branded with Satan
MBTI Type
INTJ
You're stupid and we don't like how you are.

murkrow

Branded with Satan
MBTI Type
INTJ
LOL

okay that's a mild overstatement.

phoenix13

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
Ah, and that's supposed to be my cue to say, "Nuh uh! I like ENTJs, but not you 'cause you're insecure and laaaaammmmmeeee," right? Well, I ain't havin' it! :thumbdown:

You're stupid and we don't like how you are.

Connect those for me.

phoenix13

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
Actually, nevermind, I see what you did...

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I still do not know why my "I broke my penzil" thread got moved to the fluff zone. While threads like intp/enfp survive

animenagai

MBTI Type
NeFi
Enneagram
4w3
i really like INTP's, and my life happens to have a few of them. they're great to talk to as a philosophy major. most of them aren't in my course of course, but since they like this intellectual debate, conversations are great fun. the P part is often a blessing in this relationship as they tend to be more easy going. they're also willing to dwell in the question just because it's interesting rather than ask "what's the point" every 5 minutes. great guys to hang around with.