• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] First sign that you are an INTP: You are utterly brilliant but fucked up.

Numbly Aware

I wanna fcken feel right
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Honestly, I think it's adorable when INTPs go on their "rantings"... Most entertaining shit ever. :happy2::happy2::happy2:
And your "awkward" social ques are fucking hilarious. :wtf: :rofl1:
I do debate with an INTP... more like just state my opinion and looks like :duel: mentally
But when I put my sword down, he still stays guarded :vader1:
Is this because you guys can never rest? Or maybe, ya don't want to look like an idiot? hmm, like the person too much? :rolleyes:
Does confidence scare you? Does a sexy girl scare you cute "mental" bad boys? :eeep: You can't hid your expressions, can you? :devil: I'm just messing with ya, don't take offence :blush:

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hah, nobody understands my taste of music :happy2:. Everyone thinks it's some kind of joke. :D

I go on weird binges. They don't seem weird to me, but I'll discover some obscure artist (often from decades ago) or some random genre and seek out an entire discography before getting bored and moving on to something else.

My wife is always asking me, "what the fuck are you listening to now?"

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I am just fucked up... what am I?

Luigi

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
1) Yes
2) Yes
3) Yes
4) Yes
5) Yes
6) No
7) No
8) No

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Please contact your doctor if you have experienced any of the following signs of potential INTP in the past 6 months:

Runny nose
Aches and pains
Nausea
Rashes/hives
High blood pressure
Fragile immune system
Fatigue
Night terrors
Diarrhoea