• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] Ask an ENTP

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
What is this ideal ENTP-INFJ match I keep hearing about? :thinking:
Do those two types really work well together?

I know no ENTPs, so just wondering.

I can speak on this topic :). As a ENTP I seem to strike up friendships with most INFJs very quickly and smoothly almost as we fit in a jigsaw and were made for each other. It does depend on stacking though and other factors like a INFJ 9 is cool to me but a INFJ 1 or 6 can be hard work to deal with. Regardless even those INFJs can have their charms :D.

Madeleine

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w3
I can speak on this topic :). As a ENTP I seem to strike up friendships with most INFJs very quickly and smoothly almost as we fit in a jigsaw and were made for each other. It does depend on stacking though and other factors like a INFJ 9 is cool to me but a INFJ 1 or 6 can be hard work to deal with. Regardless even those INFJs can have their charms :D.

Yes, but we INFJs can get along and strike friendships easily and quickly with any type. When we choose to :D
Is there anything in particular that makes ENTPs a good fit?

Luigi

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
What is this ideal ENTP-INFJ match I keep hearing about? :thinking:
Do those two types really work well together?

I know no ENTPs, so just wondering.

I haven't talked with any ENTPs that I've met in person about their experiences with MBTI or any INFJs they could have met, which is why I can only speak from my own experience in this subject. I've only met two INFJs in person. One of them wouldn't let me get close with her because she prefers to maintain distance with most people, or so she says. She socializes a lot as evident by her photos on Facebook, maybe it was just me. The other INFJ was a hypocritical jerk which is why I'm not willing to consider the possibility of forming any significant bond with her.