• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] An INTJ with ENTJ-ish tendencies.

Personality Analyst

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yes, when engaged in a group project I can come across as an ENTJ. (being an enneagram type 1 emphasizes my Te and Fi).

Personality Analyst

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I've once knew an INTJ 1w2 sp/(unsure) and I thought he was an E for sometime, we were quite close, too. He did put on his extroverted mask much more often and easily than some of the 5's I've come across. I sometimes think it was at least partly related to being e1 and more body-centered than e5's. He was one of the most intelligent people I've known, but he was also a doer, incredibly action-oriented.. and had a good balance between coding/reading/escaping into his mind, and creating/projecting/networking/hanging with friends. He probably had twice as many acquaintance-based contacts than I did, even at my most social exploring/partying phases during my teens and 20's.

Also, and I'm not sure if your being literal when you mention a touch being a blow, but I believe he had some sensory-processing issues. He didn't like wearing certain fabrics, couldn't handle various hygiene products on his skin, because the feel and smell was overwhelming. (I'm talking about even scentless lotions). Because he was so intelligent, he was able to develop many coping-mechanisms over the years with these sensitivities. They would fall into the back-drop to his more conscious focus of being highly disciplined and functioning, but occasionally he'd bite off more than he could chew and become intensely irritated, without being able to identify why (sensory overload). His emotions/affections were... I don't want to say childish but, pure and innocent, which he became very guarded about (for good reason), but on the off chance he did get involved intimately, I believe he experienced something similar to the idealizations of his partner that you'd see more commonly in people a bit younger. He had a hard time grasping emotional-games and manipulations with love interests, though not so much with people in general.

Anyhow, most Intj's I know will admit that they've mastered the Te mask, it being a necessary component to them accomplishing what they want, or need. Once you look a little closer, inferior Se and Fi presents quite obviously, imo.

Not sure about creating at the level you describe. But I wouldn't be surprised.

Whoa, this is scarily accurate.

Rrukel

MBTI Type
INTJ
I've been putting my self out there and posting a lot in a effort of attracting a person - and it causes me to feels what I can only describe as physical pain - it hurts but I know it's the only way I'll be able to achieve anything.
And while I did pull 95% introvert on the 16personalities site, I do like to go out to to places but only once every 3 or so months, and I plan months in advance.

boomslang

friendly and accessible
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What does an ENTJ act like?