User Tag List

123 Last

Thread: Wah wah

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Default Wah wah

Am I a dick because I never feel sorry for people? People die, get cheated on, get diseases, loose loved ones, struggle for money, ect. Even if its not their own fault its as if it is based on my emotional reaction. I hate when people expect me to feel bad for them cause their grandma died or some shit I'm like "she was an old fart it was gonna happen " anybody relate??
    Likes Froody Blue Gem liked this post

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

What makes a person a dick is what they do with their feelings, not what they are outright.
    Likes JocktheMotie, SlytherinD, five sounds liked this post

Permabanned
    MBTI
    NiFi
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI4 Ni

Asking others to relate to you when you don't care to relate to others? Don't bother. That's an oxymoron.

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    Asking others to relate to you when you don't care to relate to others? Don't bother. That's an oxymoron.
    Unless someone relates to no one, it is unfair to make this statement. Even then, it is still fair to ask others to see if and where others relate.

As for the OP, I do relate, so I get where he/she is coming from.
    Likes SlytherinD, Chrysanthe liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by SlytherinD View Post
    Am I a dick because I never feel sorry for people? People die, get cheated on, get diseases, loose loved ones, struggle for money, ect. Even if its not their own fault its as if it is based on my emotional reaction. I hate when people expect me to feel bad for them cause their grandma died or some shit I'm like "she was an old fart it was gonna happen " anybody relate??
    Am I a dick for wondering why you wasted so much time posting how much you don't care? Probably. But I don't care.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.
    Likes Wind Up Rex, JocktheMotie, Jaguar liked this post

Socionics
    NF None

It's natural that not everyone is able to express their feelings and not everyone has a mature level of empathy... If you don't feel like sympathizing with everyone, you don't have to. But if you are really incapable of any empathy at all and you never feel anything about people... well that's kind of an issue.

Permabanned
    Enneagram
    614 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILI Fi

Why do you think others expect you to feel bad for them?

Quote Originally Posted by SlytherinD View Post
    You're only a dick if you express that opinion when faced with these issues by others.

Just say, "Sorry to hear you have to deal with that" or "That sucks" and move on.

If you are okay with not being able to empathize, okay. It either means you have been blessed with a fairly great life, you are inexperienced or you have a bit of sociopathy. Either way, develop some Fe or fake it.
    Likes Hard, geedoenfj, SlytherinD, Chrysanthe liked this post

MBTI
    yupp

usually when someone is unable to empathize or sympathize with someone on a certain thing they've either experienced worse or have yet to experience that issue and may never. or they're a sociopath. or they're a young person trying to appear bad ass by posting on a forum how they don't care about others. any way it's not really something to brag about imo.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

Default Wah wah

There's an ENTP that I know who insists on staying friends with me and whenever I meet her or she approaches me on a phone call or whatsapp, all she's talking about is "me me me me my problems my issues.." she keeps comparing her life to mine as she goes on annoyingly talking and talking, and guess what, she's now left with no friends at all, she's complaining that they left her and that I'm the only one who stood up for her, and you know what? I don't reply to her messages pretending that I'm busy all the time so let's say she's left with no one at all..
    Bottom line, if you only care for yourself, you'll be left with only that: yourself
    Don't climb mountains so that people can see you. Climb mountains so that you can see the world.

6w7 > 1w2 > 2w3

Likes prplchknz, SearchingforPeace, Hard, Bush, N/A and 2 others liked this post