• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTJ] Are ENTJ romantically interested in ENTP?

SlytherinD

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
8w7
I like this ENTJ guy but I don't really know how he feels about me he treats me just like a bro which is fine but I'm not sure what it means. We worked together for awhile and we would hit it off everyday always cracking jokes having a good ol' time but I feel like I'm not feminine enough to catch his interest and I'm not ugly so it can't be that. People would say he liked me but I never heard it from him. He kinda flirts but idk I flirt more and he doesn't really react so I just keep being more and more ridiculous till he responds so I know what's good. If you have been in a relationship with ENTP what are problems you had? ***please nobody treat this thread like some anime convention ...not interested in free hugs or foxtail butt plugs thank you***

Libra_Rising

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
In general, people will treat others like the way they view the that person. If this person treats you like a casual friend, it's because he views you as a casual friend. MBTI is not a black/white, blanket category to shove people into and then expect them to behave exactly like the descriptions. It just sounds like your post is another one way crush and you're trying to find some sort of validation or signal that he could have interest. If he did have interest, he'd be more upfront about it.

Annaifiwas

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
In general, people will treat others like the way they view the that person. If this person treats you like a casual friend, it's because he views you as a casual friend. MBTI is not a black/white, blanket category to shove people into and then expect them to behave exactly like the descriptions. It just sounds like your post is another one way crush and you're trying to find some sort of validation or signal that he could have interest. If he did have interest, he'd be more upfront about it.

So true...

iWin

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
I like this ENTJ guy but I don't really know how he feels about me he treats me just like a bro which is fine but I'm not sure what it means. We worked together for awhile and we would hit it off everyday always cracking jokes having a good ol' time but I feel like I'm not feminine enough to catch his interest and I'm not ugly so it can't be that. People would say he liked me but I never heard it from him. He kinda flirts but idk I flirt more and he doesn't really react so I just keep being more and more ridiculous till he responds so I know what's good. If you have been in a relationship with ENTP what are problems you had? ***please nobody treat this thread like some anime convention ...not interested in free hugs or foxtail butt plugs thank you***

My wife is an ENTJ. We are best in conversation, which is incredibly fluid for us. She's very attracted to me, and I her. ENTJs are about all about completing tasks 24/7. This can put an ENTP, not of a 3w4 variety, into stress mode all of the time. Even for me it can get exhausting, so be prepared. My wife hates my lazy bouts or unscheduled philosphy but loves my creativity and ideas more.

If you're into him, tell him. It'll feel uncomfortable when you say it, but he'll like your directness and give you a direct response (just be ready for it). This is most efficient for getting what you want. Remember, every moment you wait is another moment he might be off the market... :huh: so make a plan, and execute! :D

bertrandistheman

MBTI Type
ENTP
Definitely would agree with that last comment. ENTJ inferior function is Fi. They have an incredibly hard time putting themselves in other people's shoes, which goes towards explaining why they have the potential to be ruthless (think Napoleon). Go for the direct line of questioning even if it's hard for you to do so. Don't get emotional about it either b/c they have a very hard time dealing with other people's emotional outbursts, stresses the f*ck out of them. If he says no, it will sting, but on the plus side, you can probably trust that he'll adapt to this new development appropriately. Only question is if you'll be able to get over it.