• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] NTs, the first word out of your mouth.

laterlazer

good, hot, fresh, fly ~
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
I usually start with 'Uhhh' as I'm trying to process the information because some thought process probably got interrupted. And it usually leads into a 'I don't know' or something equally vague, no concrete answers from me unless I've already thought about the particular thing long and hard.

Narasasuke

MBTI Type
ENTP
usually i answer "we'll see." or "why not?"
I'm usually forgetting that I have already made plans with others. I end up with 6 people looking at me impatiently cause we barely have enough space to sit in a cafeteria xD

I don't know why, I probably want to have some options open.

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
"Go away."

(Only kidding.)

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
"Go away."

(Only kidding.)

This is what my brain says first. Usually I ask why someone wants something/wants me to do something. This way I can answer right away. I hate indecision and I wouldn't want to be left hanging if I was doing the asking.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
A first word needs to be deserved

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
*Hmm hmmm hmmmm :rly???: *

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yeah, I say no A LOT because my BF is an ESTP. It is like trying to tell a dog he cannot eat the tablescraps! So my No is powerless :(

I say yes quite a bit because it's easier to choose the lesser of two ESTP evils, than it is to deny one.

Firebird 8118

DJ Phoenix
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=29287]Obfuscate[/MENTION]

Jaguar

"And?" I'm looking for a deeper point. It's unfortunate many do not have one.

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Not just “ No.” but “ Fuck no” ( In answer to this question) Most people I know often say "no" and i don't like it.

" Hey, do you feel like going outside today?"
"No."
"How about putting on pants?"
"No."
"maybe looking for a job sometime this year?"
"No."
How about making the slightest attempt to I dunno, live your damned live which you only get one of?"
"no."

That's more than a little sad.

So my answer is usually " Yes! I don't care what it is I'm up for it!"

Last edited:

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'll typically give a groan of acknowledgement, hoping the other person will read between the lines of my lack of enthusiasm and know I'm not all that interested but without making a big fuss of it.

rav3n

Sometimes 'yes', sometimes 'no' and sometimes 'let me check with H'.

Obfuscate

Permabanned
MBTI Type
iNtP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
well, if i were to take the question literally, i think my first words were "tickle, tickle"... i would need to check to be certain...

if it is about requests, i don't have a generic response...sometimes i investigate, sometimes i acquiesce, and others i plant my feet and refuse... i am also a big fan of telling people no as i do what they want...