• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Ni] Clicking

foodeater

MBTI Type
PINT
I'm almost INTx but I've had this a couple of times. I remember that it was always with other INTP's though. It's not really a conscious thing for me. I'm normally very introverted and don't talk to new people until I know what they're like, but I can talk to these people after five minutes. I've met a couple of them recently and it's surprising how fast we can get into a complex topic/argument.

For example: When I met my friend's roommate I was able to talk to him easily, and when his friend came in asking for homework help we all had a big discussion, which was something I would have avoided (subconsciously) if the guy had been, say, an SJ.

ring the bell

I click with people fairly regularly. I'm an INTP for the most part. It happened not long ago with an ENFP that I randomly met at a bar. He was standing nearby and we just started talking. Within a few minutes, I just knew this guy was freaking cool as hell and 3 monthes later we still talk. It's all a bit of an intense interaction. We talk about some pretty deep things that I'm not really used to getting into in the normal every day life. It's not really a romantic thing. We just see each other casually and enjoy each other's company.

I've had this happen in the past with other ENFP's and INFP's, and to some degree a couple of ENTJ's and ENTP's as well. For me, it might just be an N thing, or anyone for that matter that can delve into some deeper realms of conversation without getting freaked out.

Has anyone else seen a similar thing with clicking between INTP's and ENFP's?