• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Most Submissive MBTI Type ?

What is the most submissive MBTI type?

• Total voters

downtherabbithole

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Seems like an immature ENTJ type trying to find the most compliant folks to date as the motivation for this thread versus knowledge seeking or curiosity. IMHO you should be looking for someone who is not submissive and can challenge you, and not doing so is why your past relationships have failed. You would get bored or annoyed with someone too clingy or emotional (as stated), yet you seem to be seeking someone with no personality traits beyond obedience and lack of an emotional nature.

You, my friend, may want to look into the glorious developing world of AI.

Tonitrum

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Are you serious? Who are the idiots that voted for ISFP being the most submissive? I get it, INFP's may lean on being more on the submissive, firstly because they are IEI in Socionics, which is Victim Romance style, and Social 4 or Sexual 9 in Enneagram, which makes them want to be more on the submissive side, but ISFP? Are you kidding me? A type that is typicaly Se base ego in Socionics, which is Aggressor in terms of Romance styles, but still voted as being the submissive one?

ISFP's are known for being ESI in socionics, which is as I said is Aggressor in Romance style, plus in Enneagram they tend to be either Sexual 4 which is possessive of the Partner (Which sounds being the Dominant) and plus known for being angry and aggressive and Counterphobic 6, which finds security in being strong and intimidating and literaly fears submission and tries to avoid it at all costs.

How the fuck is ISFP submissive?

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I’ve known ISFP people who I would never consider submissive. Quiet, reserved, going with the flow (as long as their toes aren’t stepped on), but not submissive. When they know what they want, they can be very assertive and take charge of the situation.