• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] ENTPs which are your favourite hobbies?

giorgaros2

MBTI Type
ENTP
I mean your current hobbies:)P).Generally what do you like doing in your free time.For example in my free time i like
1)watching movies/Tv series online using illegal means.
2)reseacrhing about MBTI , browsing MBTI forums etc
3)reading wikipedia articles
4)going swimming
5)going out for a coffee with friends

Jos

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
read books
watch crash course on youtube (watching psychology right now)
learn a new language (this year is Russian)
tinker or make "art"
practice my insturments (although I'm getting bored with the violin now)
play hockey
write calculator programs to save time during math tests (work smart, not hard)
argue with my brothers (ISFJ and ESTJ)

Mew_22

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
My younger brother is ENTP (I assume), and his favourite hobbies are making 3D art in Blender, watching films and TV series, and listening to music.

SlytherinD

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
8w7
Obsessed with k-pop, shows: the office ,scrubs,Malcolm in the middle, grounded for life, that 70's show, I enjoy arguing and finding loopholes in everything, I draw, paint,sculpt, enjoy long walks, 4:20 is my favorite time, cooking is a science, and I like to joke about everything sorrynotsorry.