• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] INTJ - break down my numbers.

BlackOp

MBTI Type
intj
Seems I am just a few points off from being equal on a few categories. Am I a chameleon?..or a ghost.:huh: I havent studied up on how these sub-sections parlay into my view of the world. How un-INTJ of me.

Cognitive Process Level of Development (Preference, Skill and Frequency of Use)
extraverted Sensing (Se) ***************************** (29.3)
average use
introverted Sensing (Si) ************************** (26.9)
average use
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ****************************** (30.2)
good use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) ************************************* (37.1)
excellent use
extraverted Thinking (Te) ******************************* (31.2)
good use
introverted Thinking (Ti) ******************************** (32.3)
good use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) **************** (16.8)
limited use
introverted Feeling (Fi) ************************************ (36.2)
excellent use

Summary Analysis of Profile
By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: INTJ

DigitalMethod

Content. Content?
MBTI Type
INTJ
Are you stressed?

Completely a screwed up question I understand. Asking an INTJ if they are stressed. Basically asking them how they feel. Use your Ni to answer.

:blush:

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Hehe, those results are normal and show a good wide spread and use of all functions. (I scored worst at Si :D)

Have a look at this site, by chance: http://vtwellness.net/type_and_archetypes/archetype_based_self_exam/

It gives an insight into the archetypes of the functions, so it deals will all functions present in one person. There are plenty more of those arechtypes sites in the *sticky* thread in the "MBTI, Enneagram, and other personality matrices" subforum.

BlackOp

MBTI Type
intj
Are you stressed?

Completely a screwed up question I understand. Asking an INTJ if they are stressed. Basically asking them how they feel. Use your Ni to answer.

:blush:

In a constant state of crisis.....at war with the elements.;) Do my numbers dictate stress?

DigitalMethod

Content. Content?
MBTI Type
INTJ
Well I don't know how to read your numbers. Well I could, but I'm too lazy.

A close friend once shared with me though that when people are stressed they show their inferior function.

I know when I'm stressed, even a underlying mood of unease, non-contentment. Just the atmosphere even. I score ISTJ. Because Se is my inferior since I'm INTJ.

So, just remember that.

If your stressed, the results aren't perfectly accurate.

ACTUALLY! They are accurate, they always are. It's just reading them might not be accurate. "Breaking down the numbers" might not be accurate.

If you are stressed and you scored a high Se, that might be accurately casting you as a INTJ even though you might score ISTJ.

Oh man too much thinking, I'm gone.

BlackOp

MBTI Type
intj
Hehe, those results are normal and show a good wide spread and use of all functions. (I scored worst at Si :D)

Have a look at this site, by chance: Wellness Resources of Vermont

It gives an insight into the archetypes of the functions, so it deals will all functions present in one person. There are plenty more of those arechtypes sites in the *sticky* thread in the "MBTI, Enneagram, and other personality matrices" subforum.

Thanks....looking into to it now.:)

BlackOp

MBTI Type
intj
Well I don't know how to read your numbers.

If you are stressed and you scored a high Se, that might be accurately casting you as a INTJ even though you might score ISTJ.

Oh man too much thinking, I'm gone.
I've taken these tests for years and have always registered INTJ. I have no doubt about that...just never bothered to break down the sub-sections. Its interesting that your "inferior" comes into play under stress.

DigitalMethod

Content. Content?
MBTI Type
INTJ
Yeah, it is really interesting.
I didn't understand why I would score ISTJ.
Then I heard that, and it made perfect sense. I was like "Yeah, holy crap, I AM stressed." I felt so enlightened. Woohoo!
I think the inferior replaces the dominate, or maybe it replaces the secondary. Hah not sure. Doesn't really matter which one it replaces I guess.

BlackOp

MBTI Type
intj
Yeah, it is really interesting.
I didn't understand why I would score ISTJ.
Then I heard that, and it made perfect sense. I was like "Yeah, holy crap, I AM stressed." I felt so enlightened. Woohoo!
I think the inferior replaces the dominate, or maybe it replaces the secondary. Hah not sure. Doesn't really matter which one it replaces I guess.

It could be an unconscious way of overcompensating. A way to resolve a specific stress you are dealing with....