• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] NT threads

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Well it is interesting over in NF world, no doubt. However, a lot of their threads have had strong similarities. I see a few more unique threads in here.

Ah, one gets it...

DigitalMethod

Content. Content?
MBTI Type
INTJ
always suck.

NF ones kick our asses.

WTF gang?

Why don't we have anything interesting to discuss?!

To each his own. I enjoy threads from both communes. I agree that the NF thread has recently had more fun threads, but you have to realize that NTs are quite active in the NF thread. And vise versa. When you say the NF threads are awesome, that's also the NTs threads. Ugh it's hard to explain.

Basically, we are all family here.