• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] Am I an INTJ ?

Chrysanthe

Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

You've already been possessed by our God Amen Jung's evil twin, Keirsey the Wicked. He's unfortunately the reason why many of us resort to such abominable behaviours, so it is not exactly your fault.

Now this is nothing at all to be ashamed of, but you must realize what you've gotten yourself into.

While I generally don't like any personality typing assessments... I must say please don't let Celebrity Types choose your type! That is one of the Golden Rules of Typology Theory.

You can be INTJ for the time being, since that's the only reasonable answer based off the information available so far.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hello Humans,

So I took the cognitive function's test and this is my result:

Cognitive Function Test

So am I an INTJ?
Indeterminate. Do not base your conclusion on the results of one test, this one or any other. I would argue this includes even the official MBTI. Yes, do some of them, but also read type descriptions. Read many of them. Read the type you think you might be, and close types, so here: INTJ, ENTJ, ISTJ, INFJ, INTP. Ask RL friends who are familiar with typology, if you have any. See if all of this in aggregate points to any one type as your best fit. Bonus: along the way, you will learn interesting and worthwhile things, including about yourself.

Ronin_Riham

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

You've already been possessed by our God Amen Jung's evil twin, Keirsey the Wicked. He's unfortunately the reason why many of us resort to such abominable behaviours, so it is not exactly your fault.

Now this is nothing at all to be ashamed of, but you must realize what you've gotten yourself into.

While I generally don't like any personality typing assessments... I must say please don't let Celebrity Types choose your type! That is one of the Golden Rules of Typology Theory.

You can be INTJ for the time being, since that's the only reasonable answer based off the information available so far.

Haha well I think I am a goddess who is worth being worshiped too! :p
I've tried so many MBTI tests and I always get INTJ or INFJ. My personality is kinda a mix of those two types and I drive myself crazy most of the time to the point where I feel like I am suffering from multi-personality disorder! ><

This world is just too boring for me, I am really curious about death I wonder what is after death.

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
You're not an INTJ.
If you were an INTJ, you'd be smart enough to link the result of your test instead of the website you took it from.
Keep trying, one day you might make it.