• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] INTJ/ENFP attraction

Into It

MBTI Type
ENFP
It seems to me that the ENFP embodies a similar abstract nature to the INTJ. The INTJ shoots through ideas like lightning- I could never win an argument with an INTJ because I would never be prepared enough. This probably means that I do not understand any subject that requires a lot of contemplation as well as the INTJ. This truth completely deflates me, and I am more jealous of this type than any other. I think that an INTJ may be attracted to or at least curious about the ENFP's thinking plans and order are unnecessary. INTJ's, I hope you read this and give some input.

I want to find a nice INTJ girl and help her fulfill her vision!:hug:

murkrow

Branded with Satan
MBTI Type
INTJ
Grow some balls.

You can beat an INTJ if you set your mind to it.

Also how the hell is an ENFP going to help an INTJ with their goals?

DigitalMethod

Content. Content?
MBTI Type
INTJ
No extroverts for my attraction, plez.

(Sorry.)

I'm not really a INTJ girl anyway.

I got the vibe that your post was generally "I suck, INTJs don't. I want an INTJ so I can make them even better."

lolwut?

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
I'll state this opinion as if it were fact: INTPs have more in common with ENFPs, but INTJs are more likely to have good long term relationships with ENFPs.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
I could never win an argument with an INTJ because I would never be prepared enough. This probably means that I do not understand any subject that requires a lot of contemplation as well as the INTJ. This truth completely deflates me, and I am more jealous of this type than any other.
LOL!!!

I hadn't even read this prior to my posting.

Um....

WTF?!?!?!?

You're joking, right?!?!?

:huh:

Metamorphosis

MBTI Type
INTJ
It seems to me that the ENFP embodies a similar abstract nature to the INTJ. The INTJ shoots through ideas like lightning- I could never win an argument with an INTJ because I would never be prepared enough. This probably means that I do not understand any subject that requires a lot of contemplation as well as the INTJ. This truth completely deflates me, and I am more jealous of this type than any other. I think that an INTJ may be attracted to or at least curious about the ENFP's thinking plans and order are unnecessary. INTJ's, I hope you read this and give some input.

I want to find a nice INTJ girl and help her fulfill her vision!:hug:

social skills are still skills

Aerithria

Senior Thread Terminator
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
I've never understood the INTJ/ENFP thing. For me, INFPs are probably the best match. I do however have some very good ENFP friends.

I got the vibe that your post was generally "I suck, INTJs don't. I want an INTJ so I can make them even better."

This is what I gathered as well. A word of advice to the OP in regards to this: INTJs are more likely to be attracted to a person who's confidant about who they are rather than someone who's only looking to 'complete' them.

Kristiana

MBTI Type
INTJ
I dated several ENFPs. It didn't get beyond one or two dates because I felt they were too pushy. I can't speak for all INTJs, but an ENFP would never have worked for me, nor would any extrovert have been a good match.

I married my wonderful INTJ husband. :)

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
i often get:

"you have too much energy for me!"
"do you like ever act serious?"
"are you EVER sad? i cant even imagine that?!"
"i feel like i have a 5 year old"

hahaha not exactly what an INTJ would want haha.
i think its because we have oppositional functions as the others dominant. oppositionals are often seen as fascinating to a type when viewing others using it with ease.

So we find their Ni sexy, they find our Ne sexy...it doesnt matter that neither of us are very good at using the others dom...we are just fascinated.

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Are you french ?

no... :cry: ....my brain thinks much faster than i type...yet i try n type fast enough to keep up. so i often miss details that im typing three lines back from where im thinking of what to say.

it doesnt help that i speed read everything haha.

animenagai

MBTI Type
NeFi
Enneagram
4w3
i agree with CC. no way in hell am i ever gonna concede defeat based on type :p. for the pushy thing, i think the ENFP must learn to spend some time away from the INTJ and socialize with his other friends. that gives the INTJ space and the ENFP the need to socialize. the key to the relationship is just not to expect each other to be identical.

Uytuun

MBTI Type
nnnn
ENFPs are fascinating creatures indeed. :)

I wonder if part of the attraction on the ENFP's part is generated by the aloofness of the INTJ and what happens when the INTJ starts showing interest, takes initiative or opens up - is the fun over then?

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

I wonder if part of the attraction on the ENFP's part is generated by the aloofness of the INTJ and what happens when the INTJ starts showing interest, takes initiative or opens up - is the fun over then?

For me this would be the start of the fun, but I'm INFP...

VanillaCat

MBTI Type
ENFP
When I dated my INTJ, he seemed to be far more pushy and lovey than I was. But then again, a lot of the times he didn't get to see how much I loved him. It was during the time where I thought emotions made you weak, so he totally didn't get a good sense of how I felt for him. Sigh.

Nevertheless, there was definitely heaps of potential there. =(

SillyGoose

MBTI Type
EXXP

No.

If they took too long, the fun might be over before that though. :D