• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Is 9/11 Official Story a Lie (NT Rationals Only)

9/11 Official story: Truth or Lie

• Truth

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Lie

Votes: 9 64.3%

• Total voters

TSDesigner

MBTI Type
INTJ
Do you believe that the official story of 9/11 from the US Government and the US news media
is the truth or a lie.

This poll is only for NT Rationals.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
What version are you calling "the official story from the US Government /News Media"?

Luke O

Super Ape
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
I see the evidence I was exposed to, and I realised that this is reality, not a sinister hollywood plot. No, there are some truths which would have been suppressed for secrecy reasons as is the case with many things of this nature, but I do not think we have been explicitly lied to about what 9/11 was.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
What version are you calling "the official story from the US Government /News Media"?

This. I can tell you that there is no "conspiracy theory", if that's what you're getting at but there was more going on, for much longer than the general public is aware of.

rmrf

While there was a lot of spin after the fact by the Bush administration, the actual events were well witnessed, documented, and in my opinion, you'd be crazy to reject the overwhelming evidence that it was jihad motivated hijackers crashing a plane into a building. At least as far as the objective facts of what happened on the day, this is one of the very rare cases where you can take the US governments word at face value.

While my politics are very critical of power structures like the US government, I reject 'conspiracy theories' (a somewhat ill defined term) as irrational, dogmatic ("everyone else is a sheeple"), reactionary, and cognitively lazy. I wince when someone shares an Alex Jones video on facebook.

You don't need a conspiracy, governments have committed well documented atrocities.

This is just my opinion, conspiracies are dogmatic BS and are based around a perverse epistemological philosophy centered around making a point of rejecting the value of empirical evidence and falsifability

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I wouldn't go so far as to claim the Bush administration was involved in a shadow conspiracy with Al Qaeda, but I think there was evidence of an impending attack which the administration may have willingly chosen to ignore, knowing such an attack would give them overwhelming support for their agenda in the middle east.

Also

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp
I don't know.

I've seen clips from various documentaries that go into detail about the actual footage being tampered with. They talked about how the angles and shadows of the planes and buildings were not aligned among other inconsistencies. Of course we have all heard about the Bush administration possibly allowing or orchestrating this attack for many reasons: oil, personal vendetta, whatever else.

I think I'm open-minded. I like looking at all the evidence and information even if I disagree with some. I can see how some pieces don't really fit but what I do know is that it was an act of terror and people were robbed of their lives and peace of mind. So the result won't be changed or altered if we uncover more details about who or what was behind 9/11.

Evee

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
tumblr_n8hb9ffBSy1rig87wo1_250.gif

TSDesigner

MBTI Type
INTJ
While there was a lot of spin after the fact by the Bush administration, the actual events were well witnessed, documented, and in my opinion, you'd be crazy to reject the overwhelming evidence that it was jihad motivated hijackers crashing a plane into a building. At least as far as the objective facts of what happened on the day, this is one of the very rare cases where you can take the US governments word at face value.

It sounds like you haven't spent any time watching documentaries that expose the official story of 9/11 as being false. Once you learn the real facts instead of just what you see on the TV news, it's obvious that the official store is an extremely stupid hoax and is scientifically impossible. The evidence shoots many holes in the claim that 9/11 was done by muslims. All three WTC buildings fell straight down at free fall speed, and the only way that's possible is if they had demolition explosives planted in them by a professional demolition team. These buildings were not taken down by the airplanes. So therefore it was an inside job that was done in order to create a pretext for invading the middle east. There's lots of other evidence disproving the official story which I'm not going to type here. Just watch some documentaries.

I'm especially impressed by the documentaries from Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth
They're obviously extremely intelligent and accomplished professionals who know what they're talking about.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
If the government didnt do this, they at least knew about it and let it happen simply because they knew that they could use this for basically getting their way in pretty much anything.

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
It was a government set up, but it was a good move. I wouldn't have done it better myself.
The US needed to convince its population that fighting wars on the Middle East was a good idea.
Al-Qaeda was a lose end that had to be cut.

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
Oh lordy this thread. I didn't realize I was suddenly in the comments section of YouTube.