• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] ENFPS and INTJs

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Do you think some ENFPs prefer INTJs to INTPs because they find them easier to hold under their spell? Why do ENFPs often have antipathy towards INTPs? As an ISFJ, I'm not intellectually capable enough to grasp this for myself.

Keep in mind that I'm not speaking of all ENFPS; I'm only referring to certain individuals within the type. It's a pattern I've noticed with some ENFPs, but because I'm a sensor, I can't really grasp what it means.

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
What in the Sam Hill are you doing, son?

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Do you think some ENFPs prefer INTJs to INTPs because they find them easier to hold under their spell? Why do ENFPs often have antipathy towards INTPs? As an ISFJ, I'm not intellectually capable enough to grasp this for myself.

Keep in mind that I'm not speaking of all ENFPS; I'm only referring to certain individuals within the type. It's a pattern I've noticed with some ENFPs, but because I'm a sensor, I can't really grasp what it means.

What ENFP told you this? Or INTJ or INTP. They don't enamor me, I have no idea why anyone thinks INTJ/ENFP is a great pairing. Don't be so passive aggressive about it - if someone told you that you can't grasp it, tell them to fuck off.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
What ENFP told you this? Or INTJ or INTP. They don't enamor me, I have no idea why anyone thinks INTJ/ENFP is a great pairing. Don't be so passive aggressive about it - if someone told you that you can't grasp it, tell them to fuck off.

Why wouldn't it be a good pairing, though?

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Why wouldn't it be a good pairing, though?

I have two ENFP friends, a man and a woman. There is no way on earth I could manage either one of them in a relationship. I'd have to be the adult and I don't feel like holding their hands or paying the high maintenance fees. Sorry to all the ENFP's that aren't like this, it's only my experiences. I do think that it could be a good pairing for an INTJ that doesn't mind this sort of thing. ENFP's are very bubbly and upbeat most of the time. They have great ideas, are super creative and great, loyal friends, so there are big advantages and I can see the attraction for others.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
http://www.typologycentral.com/foru...-enfp-fetishists-thread.html?highlight=fetish

I warn you, put on protective eyewear before reading the horse shit in that thread.

Oh I know, I've read. It just makes me go...

giphy.gif

Evee

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

How certain are you that you are in fact an INTJ?

INTJ and ENFP is the BEST combination and your post doesn't really show that so now I'm wondering if you are INTJ at all!

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
How certain are you that you are in fact an INTJ?

INTJ and ENFP is the BEST combination and your post doesn't really show that so now I'm wondering if you're not INTJ at all!

I could be an ESFP for all I know. It's still a bad combo.

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
When I think of ENFPs, the one who always comes to mind is Hawkeye Pierce.

giphy.gif

Funny, charming, and adorable as hell, but if I had to be around him all the time, I'd probably end up socking him on the jaw.

Evee

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I could be an ESFP for all I know. It's still a bad combo.

If you were not INTJ then how would you know if it is a bad combo, or not?

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
When I think of ENFPs, the one who always comes to mind is Hawkeye Pierce.

giphy.gif

Funny, charming, and adorable as hell, but if I had to be around him all the time, I'd probably end up socking him on the jaw.

You know what? That's exactly my (male) ENFP friend. I never thought of Hawkeye and that's sad. Incidentally, he makes an excellent martini too.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I think [MENTION=6071]Oaky[/MENTION]'s statement at the end of that thread is classic.

Evee

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Evee

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP