• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] ENFPS and INTJs

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Does that depend on if the horror is fake or real?

Yeah, I'm not cool with real horror, even though as a Fe user, I lack empathy.. any profession of such is fake and not to be trusted.

Mademoiselle

noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH
MBTI Type
-NTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Normally,
ENFP is exactly what doesn't make sense according to an INTJ's thoughts.

INTJ: at least an encyclopedia
ENFP: childish chaos, the ordinary, normal dude

But actually, both have pros and cons.
We should remember how many times the INTJ wished s/he was some happy ENFP.

Evee

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yeah, I'm not cool with real horror, even though as a Fe user, I lack empathy..

You also lack the ability to be authentic.

evilrubberduckie

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I think people got it all wrong

ENTP's and INTJ's are the great combo

ENFP's and INFJ's are the great combo

At least for me. INTJ's are drawn to me like cocaine and the 60's man.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You also lack the ability to be authentic.

True, I don't have precious Fi authenticity. I also had to learn how to talk to non-ISFJs because I wanted to keep a roof over my head.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Does that depend on if the horror is fake or real?

It's all personal experience. That's the problem with this shit, and supposedly the problem that [MENTION=4660]Vulcan[/MENTION] has been using as a campaign to ever so cleverly disguise whatever he's actually up to that I'm supremely uninterested in. Typing people offends, and thinking typology ascribes a lot of your baggage to the population in gigantic strafing swaths, if you take it all too seriously.

Evee

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You guys are all fuckers.

Hey.

You seem fun and cool and interesting. Want to hang out some time and talk about random shit?

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
It's all personal experience. That's the problem with this shit, and supposedly the problem that [MENTION=4660]Vulcan[/MENTION] has been using as a campaign to ever so cleverly disguise whatever he's actually up to that I'm supremely uninterested in. Typing people offends, and thinking typology ascribes a lot of your baggage to the population in gigantic strafing swaths, if you take it too seriously.

But I'm not ascribing to it generally. I'm speaking of specific individuals who have typed as ENFPS on this forum. I'm not doing anything other than repeating the kinds of things that have been said and done by people who have typed themselves as ENFPS in this forum.

An ENFP did specifically engineer a new hostility policy with the help of some other members, and I think it partially had to do with hatred of NTP family members/exes. This happened. Nowhere did I suggest that all ENFPs would do that, merely, that some ENFPs have it in them to do something like that.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
But I'm not ascribing to it generally. I'm speaking of specific individuals who have typed as ENFPS on this forum. I'm not doing anything other than repeating the kinds of things that have been said and done by people who have typed themselves as ENFPS in this forum.

An ENFP did specifically engineer a new hostility policy with the help of some other members, and I think it partially had to do with hatred of NTP family members/exes. This happened. Nowhere did I suggest that all ENFPs would do that, merely, that some ENFPs have it in them to do something like that.

You're talking about an individual, on this forum, then. Just talk to him, what exactly are you gaining by all this 'certian ENFPs' and 'certain INTJs' stuff?

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You're talking about an individual, on this forum, then. Just talk to him, what exactly are you gaining by all this 'certian ENFPs' and 'certain INTJs' stuff?

The individual who instituted the hostility policy is no longer around, so I cannot talk to her. It seems that after people listened to her, she lost interest in the forum. Which is exactly what I predicted would happen.

I'm using "certain ENFPS" because I do not wish to generalize to an entire type, nor do I wish to appear insensitive. I am also not entirely sure who is up to what, here. I have limited data, and I do not wish to bear false witness against anyone.

As for the INTJs, I have no truck with them.

Evee

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The individual who instituted the hostility policy is no longer around, so I cannot talk to her. It seems that after people listened to her, she lost interest in the forum. Which is exactly what I predicted would happen.

Edit: actually I was a "wait and see" person.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
And me :) I think.

Maybe.

I do know you predicted it though.

I try to be kind and patient with others, but after a certain point, I tend to get tired of people continually ignoring my mad scientist predictions on pretty much everything, and then whining about why nothing works out the way they expected, and that "nobody could have known."

Edit: actually I was a "wait and see" person.

Well, that's fine, too.

Jaguar

The individual who instituted the hostility policy is no longer around, so I cannot talk to her. It seems that after people listened to her, she lost interest in the forum. Which is exactly what I predicted would happen. I'm using "certain ENFPS" because I do not wish to generalize to an entire type, nor do I wish to appear insensitive. I am also not entirely sure who is up to what, here.

That person posted something so hostile on my message wall, I deleted it. Oh, the irony.

Evee

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I try to be kind and patient with others, but after a certain point, I tend to get tired of people continually ignoring my mad scientist predictions.

That whole event was so stupid and was the death of the forum imo.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
That whole event was so stupid and was the death of the forum imo.

Yup. Hopefully it can rise from the ashes. I don't think it's necessary to throw out the entire, or even any, of the current staff, in order to do it.

Evee

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yup. Hopefully it can rise from the ashes. I don't think it's necessary to throw out the entire, or even any, of the current staff, in order to do it.

A near total revolution is necessary though, imo.