• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Fi] Could a good T-user translate what I said into "Smart" for me??!?!

sacklome

MBTI Type
INFP
I said this in another thread and I was wondering if you could use your Te or Ti to translate this into something I dont know objective? My feelings get in the way of thinking and this is something I like thinking about so I was wondering if a back and forth could explain this idea better. Anyways:
I dont believe in responsibility anyway. We're all static machines and we are what we are.
I think the universe is one giant multidimensional static shape. I think things move and time passes because we're viewing multidimensional objects with 4 dimensional eyes that convert 4 dimensional light information into 2 dimensions with the Third inferred by intelligence, the fourth dimension is experienced as change and it feels different because we have 3 dimensional fields of sentience that dip into eachother along the 4th axis, sort of leaving an emotional footprint. and then that dip carries on getting fainter and fainter (unless its reinforced by electricity or some other neurophysical reaction). Our bodies dont such much dip as they are "bent" along the axis, we see the bending frame by frame (in the direction of the sentient dipping, what we call "forward in time").

If you werent a bent, 4d object you wouldn't see the universe as moving and changing you'd see it as one big static object never moving, everything happening at once. Every feeling and particle existing as one giant shape.
I think it all exists because when stripped of everything (all physics, existence, principles, logic) theres nothing to stop nothing from becoming something, so it bursts out into a massive shape with all these specifications so that it doesnt contradict himself. The universe is because if it werent it wouldnt make sense and anything and nothing could happen so everything happens that can happen and it makes this huge massive perfect shape that is always happening.

Every feeling you've ever felt is still there, it just happens to not be the one you feel right now. We're all one big giant shape that is always happening so theres not really much sense in saying "X is responsible for Y" when all X is is a function of a transdimensional object creating tension so as not to snap.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
I see that this thread does not interest anybody and therefore I will say that this is hard to translate into "something smart" because it does not have a point. This looks as something that was written just so that the person who wrote this looks smart and the idea that it has to be turned into something "smart" only adds to that image.

Try to arrange this into something more meaningful or give context why you need this ... and maybe someone will give it a shot to make it better.

Praefator

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
For me to take it seriously, it needs to make sense first; which quite frankly it doesn't right now.

Try correcting the grammar, use proper punctuation, and back up your argument with facts and logic (or better yet, math). If anything, Mythos-based random thoughts quite quickly come across as rambling to those more used to Logos-based thinking ;)

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
There's no way make this objective because the conclusion "our feelings are universal static entities whose presence we can only perceive in brief instances because of cross dimensional mechanics" is entirely subjective.

But it's still a neat sentiment. I like the process behind it but unless the other person already shares this view it won't stand as a good argument.