• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Fi] Who would win in a fight an INTP or an INFP?

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I have faith that I could go crazy and beat the shit out of someone if the situation called for it. :spindance:

Yep, I think the INFP crazy factor would give them the edge, as long as the INTP doesn't have a padded great sword they've been training with in their LARP sessions.

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A
Insults only have power over people who care.

There's a good chance the INTP won't give a shit, and the INFP might get shaken because the INTP is laughing/shrugging off the insults.

Thinkers have feelings too.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Insults only have power over people who care.

There's a good chance the INTP won't give a shit, and the INFP might get shaken because the INTP is laughing/shrugging off the insults.

i'm even more confident in my power to emotionally destroy an INTP. you're underestimating the strength of Fi and the weakness of cry-baby inferior Fe. not constantly dropping truth bombs is an everyday struggle.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The INFP will win based purely on the shock factor. The INTP won't see it coming.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
This needs to be moved to the fluff zone. -_-

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Thinkers have feelings too.

That doesn't have much to do with it.

I'll give Fia a bit of credence, though -- as long as the insults are predictable/expected, they can be pretty much dismissed. If you want to get under the skin, you have to find something that strikes to the core that is also unexpected.

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A
That doesn't have much to do with it.

Of course it does: there would be some insults that cut deep for you, Thinker or no.

My point is that we all have weaknesses. The high sensitivity of the INFP could be compensated by their greater ability to perceive emotional frailty, and exploit it.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Of course it does: there would be some insults that cut deep for you, Thinker or no.

My point is that we all have weaknesses. The high sensitivity of the INFP could be compensated by their greater ability to perceive emotional frailty, and exploit it.

Discussing this further in vague high-level fluff isn't something I care to do further, so adios.

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
There is no winning when people fight.

svMANNY_narrowweb__300x435,0.jpg