• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] So I posted a video on Youtube about ENTP's. Open discussion.

Xann

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Oh, I was totally off with the ESTp typing before, your very strong N comes through here quite clearly, I can see it in your eyes. Awesome vid :D

evilrubberduckie

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Oh, I was totally off with the ESTp typing before, your very strong N comes through here quite clearly, I can see it in your eyes. Awesome vid :D

Haha I'll take that as a compliment! thank you! And welcome back! :D

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
So much Ne, the way you zip around with your connections.

RobinSkye

What Is Life?
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Cool. Ill make one next. Give me a topic(related to these?) and you can evaluate my preference of Ne or Ti. :p

Oh, and the words youre looking for are "primal"(monkey time), and "snowpiercer"(good film)

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I feel like we talk and move our eyes the same way. Yay Ne! :happy2:

Wow this is really weird actually. I feel like I have to post a video now to show you because I even do that thing where I trail off and start talking in my own head, or when I laugh when nothing actually funny was said yet. I can't really explain all of it yet but our types are really similar so yah. I think the only difference is that I'm little more F with my words and how I speak.

Nice video! I don't get to personally learn about ENTPs much (I think this forum especially is way more focused on ENFPs between the two) so this was interesting to watch. Also you seem like a really cool person. :D We'd probably probe each other's minds for hours on end.

Kas

Fabula rasa
^ ENxPs and eye movements it would be quite a thread ;)

Seriously I liked the video, it's nice to hear about ENTP perspective.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
That was an enjoying video to watch, especially like how you throw in some words. :)

evilrubberduckie

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Thanks for the input!

I actually wasnt aware i did that with my eyes a lot until i had a normal conversation. I guess now i know why people never take me seriously. I always break eye contact, not even aware of it.
[MENTION=17131]Chanaynay[/MENTION] and [MENTION=25723]RobinSkye[/MENTION] I would love to see your videos if you end up posting them! Just tag me in yo threads!!

Im glad my Ni isnt being questioned xD

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I feel like we talk and move our eyes the same way. Yay Ne! :happy2:

Wow this is really weird actually. I feel like I have to post a video now to show you because I even do that thing where I trail off and start talking in my own head, or when I laugh when nothing actually funny was said yet. I can't really explain all of it yet but our types are really similar so yah. I think the only difference is that I'm little more F with my words and how I speak.

Nice video! I don't get to personally learn about ENTPs much (I think this forum especially is way more focused on ENFPs between the two) so this was interesting to watch. Also you seem like a really cool person. :D We'd probably probe each other's minds for hours on end.

I was thinking the same while watching the vid. If I hadn't known she was an ENTP, I'd just assume she was also an ENFP. Getting sidetracked and losing train of thought in full force! The fun of Ne :newwink:

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Loved watching this! I think this is actually a great idea for everyone to learn of the other types. Everyone should totally do this and literally just post videos about themselves rambling about whatever nonsense, and just seeing their thought process and communication style on video, would be a great way to see a real example of each type. I love when you mentioned when something must not have been important enough for you to remember because I literally use that all the time to explain why some things escape my memory. Being an ENFP, I always lose my train of thought. I am actually impressed you were able to redirect your thoughts back to the original topic on multiple occasions, since many times I wouldn't even be able to do that! Once I get sidetracked, it's only about a 50/50 chance I'll catch myself and redirect my thoughts like you did.

Ne is fun ain't it?!

Permabanned
Did not love watching. Do not think its great idea. Nobody should do it. It would not be a great way to see each type.

Ne isn't fun, just a useless attention seeking waste of energy.

Froody Blue Gem

Necromancing Scapelamb
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Being an xNTP female, we may interact differently with our environment, process differently than a typical NT. Coming across as higher fe at first definitely applies because of the expectations others have had on other. Putting emphasis on word usage, association, what it reminds us of, is a step towards channeling how to integrate into the world, rather than tap into the here-and-now. And the way we spawn ideas, and the ideas lead to creation or how we express ourselves. I can relate to seeing something from a different angle, then people looking at me like I have three heads. NTs of the female variety may be more nurturing than a stereotype, or that's my case.

And the areas where we don't fit typical roles of being female, society frowns upon this. In the future, I don't see myself having kids of my own, even though I do like other kids, but a lot of people push for a traditional family. Or being expected to like clothes/accessory shopping and finding that a snorefest. I do find with dominant (or else auxiliary ne if we are going to get technical with the type I'm wearing on my profile and type functional boxes) ne working together with fe even if lower, plus E9 I can see multiple perspectives, and that there is not just one mode of being. Adjusting is complicated but fe influence has definitely helped. With getting sidetracked by similar but unrelated things and going off on tangents, it drives other people crazy. It is a sign I'm in an environment I can be myself when I can verbalize those things. A lot of the thoughts are incoherent but it's spouting out about facts about an interest. While being very awkward, I am very careful about how I interact with others in a group setting.