• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] How do i find INTJ hotties?

animenagai

MBTI Type
NeFi
Enneagram
4w3
lol you can tell an ENFP made this thread. i've been entertaining myself with the possibility of the perfect type for me. you know the MBTI soulmates. i used to think that there are only preferred types, but hearing success stories of the keirsey theory, my curiosity has led me here. i don't know if i could stand the perfectionist TJ attitudes, but everything's worth a shot. however, my problem is, since INTJ's are so private, how on earth am i supposed to find/identify one? where can i hunt for one? where are the INTJ woods and what bait should i use?

Lexlike

MBTI Type
InTP
Enneagram
4w5
The better queston is: are there any INTJ (or intp) hotties???...

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
TJ isn't perfectionism, it's git-'er-done.

Because INTJs are such private individuals, I really can't think of any way for you to find them except breaking into their houses at night and kidnapping them, and that might not be such a good idea...

miked277

MBTI Type
INTP
...breaking into their houses at night and kidnapping them, and that might not be such a good idea...

or maybe that's what they want you to do :yes: ... subconsciously of course. with intjs i've learned to read between the lines. tricky ones they are :hi:

edit: or just join mensa, i hear it's an intj magnet.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
They find you. :devil:

I have this semi-masochistic wish one would find me...

EDIT: actually, I've been found by two, but one is male and married, and the other is too old and also married

Maabus1999

MBTI Type
INTJ

Because INTJs are such private individuals, I really can't think of any way for you to find them except breaking into their houses at night and kidnapping them, and that might not be such a good idea...

I agree with the get it done part, but I think a couple INTJ's do strive for some form of perfection if it interests them.

Maabus1999

MBTI Type
INTJ
Anyways, female INTJ's are going to be tough to find I believe outside of the internet. You are looking at what? 1 out of 200 girls you see being INTJ? I would suggest also looking around schools/careers that attract INTJ's: science, engineering, analyst, doctors, etc...

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Anyways, female INTJ's are going to be tough to find I believe outside of the internet. You are looking at what? 1 out of 200 girls you see being INTJ? I would suggest also looking around schools/careers that attract INTJ's: science, engineering, analyst, doctors, etc...

Well, hopefully one is taking Japanese this fall at the university that way I don't have to spend the thousands of dollars needed to go full time for something like physics or chemistry. Not that I'm not interested in those subjects, I just don't have the resources to just up and quit my job to do school full time again.

animenagai

MBTI Type
NeFi
Enneagram
4w3

i think that may be what i call perfectionist :D. here's the thing, i've been around an ENTJ and i told him that he's a perfectionist (he was quite a demanding Te). he said no, he just doesn't like things to be bad, not that all things have to be perfect. that's like telling me that on a scale from 1 to 10, he's not a complete 10, just a 9.

Splittet

Wannabe genius
MBTI Type
INTJ
INTJ Profile:
INTJs are perfectionists, with a seemingly endless capacity for improving upon anything that takes their interest. What prevents them from becoming chronically bogged down in this pursuit of perfection is the pragmatism so characteristic of the type: INTJs apply (often ruthlessly) the criterion "Does it work?" to everything from their own research efforts to the prevailing social norms.

Te more or less saves INTJs from being hopeless perfectionists. INFJs though, have no such savior, and most of them are exactly that: hopeless perfectionists. No offense.

silversun

MBTI Type
INTJ
I can understand how hard it is to get an INTJ girl.

I signed up on that geek dating site, made a pretty good profile, got some messages and winks, but I have never responded to any of them.

First some advice. It is hard to get our attention. Please don't resort to getting negative attention. Some boy tried that at school and ended up calling me a lesbian. If he really was interested in me, calling me a lesbian really wasn't the right thing to say.

Here's an idea.

Log on to World of Warcraft and meet some girls (make sure they really are girls first) and chances are a lot of them are INTJs. But please don't break into our houses unless you want your ass handed back to you. :hug:

What makes us so "hot" anyways? =/ Seriously. Tell me.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

I signed up on that geek dating site, made a pretty good profile, got some messages and winks, but I have never responded to any of them.

First some advice. It is hard to get our attention. Please don't resort to getting negative attention. Some boy tried that at school and ended up calling me a lesbian. If he really was interested in me, calling me a lesbian really wasn't the right thing to say.

Here's an idea.

Log on to World of Warcraft and meet some girls (make sure they really are girls first) and chances are a lot of them are INTJs. But please don't break into our houses unless you want your ass handed back to you. :hug:

What makes us so "hot" anyways? =/ Seriously. Tell me.

It's how I've seen some act when they decide to trust someone. I guess there's also the attraction in coming home to someone who understands me and my ideas as opposed to just calling me crazy. Someone who can actually give me a good explanation why I'm crazy if I really am.

Is there a way other than WoW? I canceled my subscription a while ago because I couldn't play it often enough anyway to justify the cost.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
however, my problem is, since INTJ's are so private, how on earth am i supposed to find/identify one? where can i hunt for one? where are the INTJ woods and what bait should i use?

I really can't think of any way for you to find them except breaking into their houses at night and kidnapping them, and that might not be such a good idea...

TJ napping is not recommended, I have a bat and Pink has inspired me to use it! Don't hunt us we will turn on you :thelook:

Log on to World of Warcraft and meet some girls (make sure they really are girls first)

Key point there :cheese:

:yes: me too, signed up by mistake thought I’d stick around and give it a shot, responded to a couple of messages, thought it all felt rather fake and manufactured deleted my profile, I can't do it.

g'luck :hug:

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I love the sincerity of that hug.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I love the sincerity of that hug.

:D

He needs it, the only INTJ proposition he's received so far has been from a guy.

I can multitask sarcasm and a sincere hug at the same time :cool:

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
:D

He needs it, the only INTJ proposition he's received so far has been from a guy.

I can multitask sarcasm and a sincere hug at the same time :cool:

Add this to the list :D

murkrow

Branded with Satan
MBTI Type
INTJ
INTJs are easier to find than INTPs so...

Lucky you.