• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] How do i find INTJ hotties?

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
'bout midday now. I'm in Oz :hi:

I was suspecting that...:nerd:

Got to say, like some other womenz in this thread I don't understand why guys would be actively seeking out an INTJ *shrug* I'll just go with it though :cheese:

Eh, as much as I can appreciate INTJs, they don't have a monopoly on where I look. It's just that most of the girls I'm finding approachable here just happen to be INTJs. This seems a little ironic for some odd reason... :huh:

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
I am actually considering joining Mensa. I just have to find some test score documents. That could take a while depending on where I put it on my to do list. I give myself until the end of this academic year (June 2009).
I've heard it's a pretty lame hugbox style organization. ymmv.

animenagai

MBTI Type
NeFi
Enneagram
4w3
'bout midday now. I'm in Oz :hi:

Hmm, seems kinda hard not too... :huh:

Got to say, like some other womenz in this thread I don't understand why guys would be actively seeking out an INTJ *shrug* I'll just go with it though :cheese:

you're in aus? i'm in NZ! shit, this is becoming hard to resist :doh:. o and to answer your semi-question, i seek out INTJ's because

1. they are smart people who love theory and i myself fall under that camp too (well i hope i'm smart :D).

2. they value creativity and individuality. i also fall under that camp.

3. i have heard many success stories about keirsey's method.

4. i'm an NF and i idealise and dream about everything. i'm a hopeless romantic.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I am actually considering joining Mensa. I just have to find some test score documents. That could take a while depending on where I put it on my to do list. I give myself until the end of this academic year (June 2009).

I am cute to hot, on a scale of hotness. I am a doctor. I think there are a relatively high number of cute female INTJ doctors around my university. I had trouble figuring out who they were initially though, so I think it would be hard to tell just by looking. I am in the medical library sometimes, but more often in my lab (alone).

I've thought about Mensa, but I have a strange feeling I'm a few points short. Sounds like my only avenues are online or if I go back to school.

MBTI Type
INxJ
You don't find them. They find you. If you peak their curiosity enough.

Maabus1999

MBTI Type
INTJ
you're in aus? i'm in NZ! shit, this is becoming hard to resist :doh:. o and to answer your semi-question, i seek out INTJ's because

1. they are smart people who love theory and i myself fall under that camp too (well i hope i'm smart :D).

4. i'm an NF and i idealise and dream about everything. i'm a hopeless romantic.

Question for you. In another thread you mentioned you didn't like TJ's for relationships, but liked the N. So why the exception for INTJ? Not discounting your pursuit at all but I'm curious about this.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You don't find them. They find you. If you peak their curiosity enough.

That's the trick, peaking their interest enough while being one's self. I'm typically rather benign unless someone talks to me.

animenagai

MBTI Type
NeFi
Enneagram
4w3
Question for you. In another thread you mentioned you didn't like TJ's for relationships, but liked the N. So why the exception for INTJ? Not discounting your pursuit at all but I'm curious about this.

i've realised this too, and i'm actually glad that someone asked me. it's not that i don't like people who are structured and do things on time (J function/Te), it's that i don't really like being bossed around. heck i admire people for being structured. i feared the T paired with the J because T's just say what they think is 'right', and what they think is right is for one to get off one's ass. i've been around ENTJ's and ESTJ's and to be honest, that in-your-face, do-it-now attitude really annoyed me. however, i've been starting to wonder if that has a lot to do with the E function. if people need their space then maybe they won't boss me around as much because they understand that need for space. INTJ's also share things that i admire/want to have, so that sets them apart i guess.

MBTI Type
INxJ
i feared the T paired with the J because T's just say what they think is 'right', and what they think is right is for one to get off one's ass.

We are always right! No room for ERROR. DOES NOT COMPUTE. :laugh:

That's the trick, peaking their interest enough while being one's self. I'm typically rather benign unless someone talks to me.

To be interesting, be interested. ^.~

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

:laugh: Too old for ya Kiwi boy ;)

#4 makes me happy, hopeless romantic :wubbie: I need to snag me a NF.

We are always right! No room for ERROR. DOES NOT COMPUTE. :laugh:

I'm frequently wrong but I'll subtly change my position so hopefully no one will notice :cheese:

To be interesting, be interested. ^.~

:yes:

MBTI Type
INxJ
I'm frequently wrong but I'll subtly change my position so hopefully no one will notice :cheese:

lol Same here.

However, if there's a situation where I was ridiculously incorrect (usually an emotional situation), I will admit so and fix it.

animenagai

MBTI Type
NeFi
Enneagram
4w3
:laugh: Too old for ya Kiwi boy ;)

you know that's hopeless against me. there's a computer screen and a patch of water separating us so i can still let my imagination run wild. '"too old? i bet she means she's 23. i can deal with that". you think you tricked me in pursuit of your personal space didn't you? i am not that easily fooled!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :devil:

silversun

MBTI Type
INTJ
It's how I've seen some act when they decide to trust someone. I guess there's also the attraction in coming home to someone who understands me and my ideas as opposed to just calling me crazy. Someone who can actually give me a good explanation why I'm crazy if I really am.

Sorry for being late, but good answer.

Uytuun

MBTI Type
nnnn
It's like this because INTJs can actually be coaxed out of their lairs with offerings of food -- inferior Se. This is not so with INTPs.

I second offerings of food. INTJs like being taken care of like that. INFPs seem to be good at it. :)