• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] How do i find INTJ hotties?

Xander

Lex Parsimoniae
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w8
Look for the one with the impecable dress (ie it's all pressed and such) but with seemingly no care at all for preening. It's quite possible that such a person is an INTJ... just don't go poking around in their heads or get all up in their face... most seem to not like having their personal space invaded and you don't want to draw the ire of one if you wish to leave with your sense of self value in tact!!

(Actually based on my INTJ friend, look for the one who's looking at everyone like they're doing something wrong and is making comments to a friend about "that girl's neck" and "how can she wear that?" and so forth :) )

nzAShadow

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
I can understand how hard it is to get an INTJ girl.

I signed up on that geek dating site, made a pretty good profile, got some messages and winks, but I have never responded to any of them.

First some advice. It is hard to get our attention. Please don't resort to getting negative attention. Some boy tried that at school and ended up calling me a lesbian. If he really was interested in me, calling me a lesbian really wasn't the right thing to say.

Here's an idea.

Log on to World of Warcraft and meet some girls (make sure they really are girls first) and chances are a lot of them are INTJs. But please don't break into our houses unless you want your ass handed back to you. :hug:

What makes us so "hot" anyways? =/ Seriously. Tell me.

Every female I know that plays WoW are carebears who freak out in pvp... one exception. Doesn't sound like intj personality. I have a feeling most females that play WoW are NF's, and almost never an E.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Look for the one with the impecable dress (ie it's all pressed and such) but with seemingly no care at all for preening. It's quite possible that such a person is an INTJ... just don't go poking around in their heads or get all up in their face... most seem to not like having their personal space invaded and you don't want to draw the ire of one if you wish to leave with your sense of self value in tact!!

(Actually based on my INTJ friend, look for the one who's looking at everyone like they're doing something wrong and is making comments to a friend about "that girl's neck" and "how can she wear that?" and so forth :) )
It might be common to look at others like they're doing something wrong but before we can comment on what someone is wearing we'd have to notice and unless fashion was an interest of ours we probably wouldn't NFs would me more inclined to do this. I don't notice what others wear unless it bites me. But yes, uninvited head poking is not recommended!

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It's like this because INTJs can actually be coaxed out of their lairs with offerings of food -- inferior Se. This is not so with INTPs.

I guess that's true to some degree. But money will drag me out even faster! ;)

Anyway, OP: I'm an INTJ! I'm a hottie! I'm here! I'm single! Pick me! Pick me!

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Uber: :rofl1:

I think some of us are looking for females :D

Sorry dude.

animenagai

MBTI Type
NeFi
Enneagram
4w3
trinity's a nice guy :). damn these boards make me look like a pansy :smile:.

i am eternally confused with xander's post. they're almost polar opposites! do INTJ's want to look good? is that part of the whole 'taking dominion over the world' thing?

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
i am eternally confused with xander's post. they're almost polar opposites! do INTJ's want to look good? is that part of the whole 'taking dominion over the world' thing?

His post confuses me too. People who do that really have to be extroverts.

Sitara

MBTI Type
INTJ
Is there a way other than WoW? I canceled my subscription a while ago because I couldn't play it often enough anyway to justify the cost.

I am actually considering joining Mensa. I just have to find some test score documents. That could take a while depending on where I put it on my to do list. I give myself until the end of this academic year (June 2009).

I am cute to hot, on a scale of hotness. I am a doctor. I think there are a relatively high number of cute female INTJ doctors around my university. I had trouble figuring out who they were initially though, so I think it would be hard to tell just by looking. I am in the medical library sometimes, but more often in my lab (alone).

Maabus1999

MBTI Type
INTJ
trinity's a nice guy :). damn these boards make me look like a pansy :smile:.

Looking good can come to some INTJ's if they are high J. Others may do it as it fits their need for whatever reason.

Sitara

MBTI Type
INTJ
It's like this because INTJs can actually be coaxed out of their lairs with offerings of food -- inferior Se. This is not so with INTPs.

I wonder if this is a real indicator? I do like to be fed by men. I need to stop letting guys buy me dinner because it makes me too attached and most aren't worth attaching to. My INFJ girlfriend advised that I meet at a location for coffee and I pay for mine. That way I won't be inclined a priori to feel attachment. I'm going to try it.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
trinity's a nice guy gal :)

Fixed :cheese:

I don't think we do, not compared to NFs anyway.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I wonder if this is a real indicator? I do like to be fed by men. I need to stop letting guys buy me dinner because it makes me too attached and most aren't worth attaching to. My INFJ girlfriend advised that I meet at a location for coffee and I pay for mine. That way I won't be inclined a priori to feel attachment. I'm going to try it.

Not a bad idea, especially with guys like me out there who are quite adept at cooking.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
What is it with INFPs and cooking?

Dude, fucked if I know, I just seem to do it out of no place and it's always enjoyably edible. I seem to do best when I'm looking for others though; almost like something inside me is being extra careful even though I'm experimenting every time.:doh:

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
What time is it where you are?

'bout midday now. I'm in Oz :hi:

o boy. don't tempt me :wubbie:

Hmm, seems kinda hard not too... :huh:

Got to say, like some other womenz in this thread I don't understand why guys would be actively seeking out an INTJ *shrug* I'll just go with it though :cheese: