• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] ENTPs, what's on your mind?

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
A-HA! Chest puffery at its most pernicious!

Well, Harrumph, and again I say HARRUMPH!!!

*gasp* And you kiss your mother with that mouth?!

I roll my cannons about in a wholly impressive manner while directing your puny gaze towards my grand equestrian bronze statues!

ZOOKS!

O

Oberon

Cannons? Equestrian bronze statue?

ZOUNDS!

I dispatch a message immediately! My oak-built frigates come about and open their gunports in the general direction of your ignominious little display of arrogance!

I gesture imperiously! My epaulets glitter in the sunshine!

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Cannons? Equestrian bronze statue?

ZOUNDS!

I dispatch a message immediately! My oak-built frigates come about and open their gunports in the general direction of your ignominious little display of arrogance!

I gesture imperiously! My epaulets glitter in the sunshine!

How like a foul miscreant to expose his gunports in the presence of a lady! And how like a foul miscreant to make measure with his glittering epaulets! I shall stride the decks of your ill-shapen dingies anon, foolish braggart. My parrot shall strike your colors with reckless glee before we tie you all to the mast of your petty insecurities and jeer you with many witty songs made all the more witty by your beer store!

EGAD! It is a good day at sea!

sakuraba

Permabanned
MBTI Type
(y)
Enneagram
7w8
what's on my mind...

jessica_alba_01.jpg

ThatsWhatHeSaid

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I've been thinking about how to combine Zen with Psychotherapy for the past few months. Prior to that, it was Zen and Psychology. I'm also collecting cool words that accentuate my grandiloquence. :p

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
Ahem. *eyes previous pages*

I bite my thumb at the pair of you. :dry:

Anyway, right, what I was thinking earlier? See, I got in the car to give my friend a ride home and nothing was unusual as far as I noticed. Sometime later on the road (it was dark, I got that much cos I had to move the mirrors so the lights behind didn't blind me)...

Me: Dave, can you see what that is up there?
Dave: What?
Me: That, there.
Dave: Well, if you put the wipers on it might help
Me: Shit, it's raining!
Dave: Uh... well, I didn't want to say...
Me: You mean I've been driving in the pissing rain for fifteen minutes without the wipers on and you didn't even tell me?
Dave: Nobody likes a backseat driver. I thought y'know, you had a reason...?
Me: Like no way man!
Dave: But you've been driving just fine...
Me: But I can't see a damn thing through this rain!
Dave: But... but...
(pause whilst we listen to the last part of a Pink Floyd song)
Dave: Was that Ne then?
Me: Was what, er, what?
Dave: You know, driving without being able to see without even noticing, cos you were fine anyway, like you don't need to see?
Me: Maybe. Could be I'm just a retard though.
Dave: Yeah. Probably just luck that we didn't crash.
Me: Yeah.
(begin making Batman noises as Soul Bossa Nova gets to the 'pow' part)

So I was thinking like, was that Ne? Just y'know, like I often have thought I could probably walk round blindfold and barely notice any difference... I couldn't say how I get around really, but I know it's not by sight cos I don't notice shit.

ZiL

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
567?
-General pissed-offness about the whole political convention scene.
-German studying
-Structuralism (Levi-Strauss)...and falling into this, symmetry in art as being aestetically pleasing
-Mighty Boosh songs (eels up in side yaaa!)
-Wondering if my library books are overdue

Not the bombjastic list of the universe that others have compiled, but ya know.

MetalWounds

More human than human
MBTI Type
TP
Enneagram
9w8
I'm wondering if anyone knows how to get past my ISP's block on Bit-torrent clients.

Aaaaaaaaanybody?

Also thinking about picking up the guitar again when I get home.

I should learn how to play alt/emo music, seems like a good way to pick up dames these days.

sciski

MBTI Type
NSFW
Enneagram
6w7
So I was thinking like, was that Ne? Just y'know, like I often have thought I could probably walk round blindfold and barely notice any difference... I couldn't say how I get around really, but I know it's not by sight cos I don't notice shit.

Hmm, possibly using Si to guide you on auto-pilot? Because Ne would have noticed the rain and maybe you would have started speaking in Spanish or with an upper crust English accent, preferably both at once.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
symmetry in art as being aestetically pleasing

Many Denzel Washington fans will be angrily mobbing your door soon. :D

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
Hmm, possibly using Si to guide you on auto-pilot? Because Ne would have noticed the rain and maybe you would have started speaking in Spanish or with an upper crust English accent, preferably both at once.

No I mean I sorta did know it was raining, in a weird kinda way I knew but didn't notice, if that makes any sense? I was aware vaguely, but rather than try to sorta control the situation by using wipers etc, I just accepted it and adapted to it automatically. Like, oh, it's raining, the windscreen is wet, that means I can't see as well so I'll just tune into other cues out there to guide me and let it flow. But all totally subconsciously, at the same time as listening to music and talking to Dave. It was like him pointing it out broke the spell and instantly I suddenly couldn't ignore the rain and needed the wipers on. Very strange!!

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
I'm thinking about how I can be very textbook at times, for all that I'm held to be so "different"...

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
By yourself or others?

oh by others, for sure. I see myself totally as a normal person, to whom some extraordinary stuff has just happened... granted this gives me some unusual perspectives on usual things, but I'm not crazy ffs, I'm still a sane human being and not so damn different as people make me out to be.

doesn't mean i don't sometimes let the comments as to my oddness go to my head and get all proud of what a unique individual I am ... but reality checks happen where I introspect and figure out what's going on in me, then find a textbook says word for what virtually, what I wrote in my journal, as standard ENTP behaviour!! :blush:

ehhh they got ten o' me round the back, ha!

Eldanen

Arcesso pulli gingerios!
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I'm thinking about how awesome eating salsa straight out of the jar is. And it's organic at that! :O OMG!