• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] hey intp, how lonely are you??

Chrysanthea

Hi!:hi:
You called me a lovely person!!:D:D:):)
However, i do feel lonely, but i dont know why, recently my lonliness has decreased to some extent.
But i'm still much lonely, i didnt use to be like this before, but after i grew up, i suddenly changed greatly. Now i have only about 4 real friends, a few months ago, i used to have only 2 real friends, maybe the increase of friends has decreased my loneliness.

However, this a loneliness test:
UCLA Loneliness Scale

Recently, my loneliness decreased a bit, so i got 36. I might have scored a few points more a few months ago.
Tell me how much you got!:)

I scored a 29! Guess it could be worse. I wish I were a child again... I had plenty of close friends which I grew up with. Every time I moved to a different city (Trickling slowly down from NorCal to SoCal), I seemed to have less and less friends, until late in highschool when I had/have really none at all. Oh well. Just one more year left. I can tolerate loneliness unlike other people, so I think I am at least somewhat okay with this.

Actually I think I know what happened... but not sure why it did. I used to be highly playful, imaginative, and sociable as a kid, but as time went on I slowly retreated into my shell and then became completely resistant to everyone around me. Maybe I developed a mental illness along the way (which seems highly plausible considering my blatant differences with everyone else). I know it's my fault for my own loneliness, but I still do feel lonely and unsatisfied.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I have always thought in terms of the differences between INTPs and INTJs, INTPs are often inclined to seem or act more lonely than INTJs. Though there is a difference in the loneliness, as I think INTPs wish for affection and to give affection whereas INTJs wish more for belief of belonging in the values of another individual they value.

INTJ123

HAHHAHHAH!
MBTI Type
ESFP
I scored 26 and I don't talk to anyone anymore. A couple people here and there try to call me on my birthday or out of the blue, but I just ignored them for some reason. But 26 is not even that bad.