• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] What job would you suggest for me?

RandomINTP

Injustice Needs To stoP
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
I know what I want to become. I won't mention it, because I want you to suggest a career for me to take. It's about your opinion here.

About my personality:
I love arguing and debating. Intellectual battles are fun. I'm a quick thinker and, despite my honesty, a great liar.

I'm an Introvert, but I act like an Extrovert. I'm very outspoken, and I have guts to say thing nobody would dare to do.

I'm really good at learning facts (and how they fit together in the bigger picture), especially when I'm really interested in it. I also love theories

I wasn't born with good social skills due to me having mild aspergers in my childhood, but instead, I was gifted with very high intelligence, which I used to actually learn social skills, for example body language and eye contact. My social skills are now better, and I couldn't imagine life without 'em.

Speak about social skills, I'm also rather good at manipulating people.

Analyzing belongs to my most powerful arsenal of weapons. I'm good at observing places, reading people, and solving underlying problems. It's not just that I can analyze, but it's in my nature, since I'm a highly curious individual. i'm also the only guy in my year in school.

I'm so smart, when I do nothing in school, I get mediocre grades, but that's in a "Gymnasium"(not a gym), which is a school for smart kids, in a nutshell.

I have mediocre empathy. In some thing more than normal, in other less than normal.

I can practically always sense other people's intentons and motives just by looking them in the eyes.

I'm narcissistic, but not arrogant. In a nutshell, this is how I think: I'm the best, but I really care for my friends as well.

I'm a little antisocial towards people my own age, but very polite and friendly towards adults.

I'm lazy, but I can be very ambitious.

I'm rather spontaneous, but I'm not bad at planning either. But I'm rather the guy that will look at a plan and tell you why it won't work and how to improve it. Like I stated, I'm an analyzer, and finding factual discrepancies is guaranteed with me.

About my interests:

Since I'm a visual thinker, I learned how to draw. I did it since I was little, and always had a talent for it.
I love drawing anime people and also have a general interest in anime.

I'm a gamer. I play Minecraft (far better than those stupid kiddies) and also have an interest for Terraria. I also love Nintendo games like Mario and Zelda, and Assassin's Creed. I also really enjoyed the Phoenix Wright franchise.

I have a general interest for Psychology because I want to improve my social skills and manipulating skills and understanding the human mind.

Despite being an Introvert, I enjoy meeting new people with great personalities.
I also enjoy helping them, but I always expect something in return.

Things I particularily dislike:

Wasps. I have a legitimate wasp phobia. But I kinda like hornets...

Smoking. Smoking does nothing positive for your body (quite the opposite), and it also wastes your money. Why would I want to do something that wastes money and decreases my health at the same time?

Bulliying. OMFG, I can't describe my hatred towards bullying. You can understand why. Bullying sucks, and people doing that are incompetent.

Immaturity. Usually, I dislike kids, because they're immature. Immature people laugh too much for no particular reason, and they don't understand what I'm talking about. They're also cocky and have no respect whatsoever.

Stupidity. I can tolerate stupid people when they're friendly, but other than that, I despise them.

Abuse of authority. I'm a fair guy, and I hate people who order people around with the excuse "cause I said so". If they really don't want to explain it for whatever reason, could be like "I'll explain later" or something... Also, I hate it when people have more rights than me, deserved or not.

Immorality. Being an asshole is one thing. doing something morally wrong is another. For example: killing a friend when you're paid, or letting a serial killer alive. Immoral decisions are tolerable if they make sense and actually help to accomplish something positive.

I'm done. So, what job would you suggest for me? Comment below.