• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] OK ENTPs...

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Say you are having an issue with something and you have a quiet somewhat supportive roommate who you've been going on about this issue with. Suddenly he turns around and tells you to quit bitching or or solve the problem. What's your reaction?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I have quite some issues, do you want to hear one ?

Terian

MBTI Type
NeTi
Punch him in the penis. That will teach him.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Ok.... thanks for reminding me why I like living in this apartment. ^_^

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Say you are having an issue with something and you have a quiet somewhat supportive roommate who you've been going on about this issue with. Suddenly he turns around and tells you to quit bitching or or solve the problem. What's your reaction?
Ahmmmmm....
quit bitching or or solve the problem.

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP

probably see his point (he'd definitely have one), so instead of getting emotional or defensive, i'd try to get rid of the tension by saying something like:

me: what do you think i'm trying to do?!

friend: all you've done is bitch to me!

me: that was my plan of action! to bitch until YOU fix it! YOU RUIN EVERYTHING! *obviously fake crying*

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
probably see his point, so instead of getting emotional or defensive, i'd try to get rid of the tension by saying something like:

me: what do you think i'm trying to do?!

friend: all you've done is bitch to me!

me: that was my plan of action! to bitch until YOU fix it! YOU RUIN EVERYTHING! *obviously fake crying*

at which point I'd laugh

again, thanks for reminding me why I like it in this apartment.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It's a proven method.

Actually, I'd prefer only women get that close to the jewels. Not saying you ugly or anything just... that ain't my thing.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
quit bitching or or solve the problem.

In the end I guess, if you have a so-called-entp. If he does say such things, a simple confrontation like "do you mean it?" would suffice.

If he replies with yes, he is definitly not an entp.

MBTI Type
ENTP

I'd tell him/her to go fuck him/herself... then apologize for getting so angry, saying I understand how frustrating my self-pitying monologue might be getting... and using that segue I'd go onto bitch and complain some more about how stressed I am...

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
I'd tell him/her to go fuck him/herself... then apologize for getting so angry, saying I understand how frustrating my self-pitying monologue might be getting... and using that segue I'd go onto bitch and complain some more about how stressed I am...

haha. what a girl.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Well, he is stressed... one of the reasons why I don't like to kick him too hard unless he absolutely needs it. Otherwise his rants are usually more entertaining than draining.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
Just stop crying on his shoulder, can't you see how that would get really really annoying?

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Just stop crying on his shoulder, can't you see how that would get really really annoying?

Uh, it's my roommie crying on my shoulder, if that's what one can call it...

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Crying on one shoulder, should be never be annoying, dumbass xD

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
In the end I guess, if you have a so-called-entp. If he does say such things, a simple confrontation like "do you mean it?" would suffice.

If he replies with yes, he is definitly not an entp.
Whoa, very brash statement. An ENTP I knew well was one of the biggest assholes in the Universe, and he said shit like that every day.