• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Fictional NTs

Mycroft

The elder Holmes
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
In honor of the final episode of Sopranos:

Tony Soprano: ESTJ
Carmela Soprano: ESFJ
Meadow Soprano: ENFJ
Anthony Soprano Jr.: INFP
Janice Soprano: (an extremely self-denying) ENTJ
Corrado Soprano: ENTJ
Dr. Jennifer Melfi: INTJ

...at least that's my take.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Jigsaw from the Saw movies, classic INTJ.

And yes, he will appear in Saw IV. Check out the poster right here!

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Ender (from Ender's game). Maybe it is off simply because he's intended to be a genius, but I see him as INTX for sure, and I would say INTP only because I identified with the character so much. Though his leadership skills point towards XNTJ, and tactical intelligence points towards ISTP. But I still think INTP....he has some pretty heavy-duty Ti+Ne action going on there.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Ender's an ENTJ. So he's mainly strategic, but will use tactics to achieve an end. Although I didn't get the vibe that he was tactical (at least in the first book, which is the only one I read). In Ender's Game, he's not even in the battlefield, he's playing his army like a Chessboard.

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Ender's an ENTJ. So he's mainly strategic, but will use tactics to achieve an end. Although I didn't get the vibe that he was tactical (at least in the first book, which is the only one I read). In Ender's Game, he's not even in the battlefield, he's playing his army like a Chessboard.
INTJ I could see, though I still see more Ti than Te. I think he is too introspective to be an E though. In the later books (that I've read so far) he mellows out and becomes even less ENTJ-ish, and maybe less introspective, more ENTPish I think.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Calvin's father in Calvin & Hobbes seems to be a mellowed-out ENTP getting in touch with his Introverted Sensing side.

It's heavily implied that Calvin's father was wild during his childhood like Calvin and was a party animal in college.

ENTP behavior is also evident in that his character makes up stories when Calvin asks him deep questions about the world.

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
Has anyone already said Tom Sawyer as ENTP? Huck Finn could be ISTP, maybe?

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I always thought Tom Sawyer was an ESTP, but I think you're right about Huck, though.

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
I always thought Tom Sawyer was an ESTP, but I think you're right about Huck, though.

Nah, that scene where he gets everyone else painting the fence for him? I've done that exact thing (not the fence, but y'know, similar) on numerous occasions! He's not at all concerned about physical discomfort and rouging it, and his goals are usually abstract, to do with states of mind, states of being and such-like, as opposed to possession of material things or bodily pleasures.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Nah, that scene where he gets everyone else painting the fence for him? I've done that exact thing (not the fence, but y'know, similar) on numerous occasions! He's not at all concerned about physical discomfort and rouging it, and his goals are usually abstract, to do with states of mind, states of being and such-like, as opposed to possession of material things or bodily pleasures.

Oh, I just saw the Disney movie with Jonathan Taylor Thomas and that other dude. He seemed very ESTP-ish to me -- searching for gold in the cave. But anyhoo...

George McFly from Back to the Future I think is an INTP or INTJ -- leaning toward INTJ because he's a creature of habit.

Willard in the movie Willard, also played by Crispin Glover in the remake, was an INTJ, as well.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Indeed.

And Kenny is probably an INTP, if not an ISTP.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think Stan's an ENFJ. Maybe Kyle's an ENFP.

Mycroft

The elder Holmes
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Jigsaw from the Saw movies, classic INTJ.

Okay, people, psychopath (does not equal sign) INTJ. There is a point at which a person's mental condition eclipses any MBTI typing. :huh:

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Okay, people, psychopath (does not equal sign) INTJ. There is a point at which a person's mental condition eclipses any MBTI typing. :huh:

Really? Who says?

Regardless of whether or not you're a psychopath, I would think the same basic psychological principles would still exist.

And besides, since it's a fictional character, it really doesn't matter much.

Il Morto Qui Parla

MBTI Type
INTP
Really? Who says?

Regardless of whether or not you're a psychopath, I would think the same basic psychological principles would still exist.

how about the fact that to be a psychopath you have posses certain defining traits, which are not those of any MBTI type.

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
Really? Who says?

And besides, since it's a fictional character, it really doesn't matter much.

he/she said psychopath doesn't automatically equal INTJ. for just one example, are you one? if not, then he's right.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
No, but the type seems to fit the more far-fetched villains -- remember, they're called Masterminds! :p (Just like the ESTP is portrayed as the one who takes credit for the protagonist's ideas!)

And for a non-psychopathic INTJ: Ellen Ripley, Alien (there, happy?!)

Preston Tucker (from the movie Tucker) was an ENTP, methinks. And yes, I know he was a real person, but...

Professor Frink, The Simpsons - ENTP

Martin Prince, The Simpsons - ENTP

God, The Bible - ENTJ

Kevin Flynn, TRON - ENTP

Alan, TRON - INTJ (another hero INTJ)

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
God, The Bible - ENTJ

YOU TYPED GOD as an ENTJ???

Back to that "I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream!!!" concept...
(Move over, everyone in Hell, I'm coming down!)