• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Fictional NTs

Sinister Scribe

MBTI Type
INTx
Enneagram
A few INTJs: Gandalf (LotR), Mr. Darcy (Pride and Prejudice), Severus Snape (Harry Potter), possibly Tom Riddle/Voldemort (also Harry Potter), Captain Jean-Luc Picard (Star Trek: TNG)

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
I think Stephen Maturin from the Master and Commander book series & film is INTP.

sgtmac_46

MBTI Type
ENTP
I agree completely on Dr. Gregory House and Tyler Durden being ENTP. In Durden's case, the whole 'Fight Club' phenomenon was nothing but an experiment he found incredibly interesting and entertaining. He didn't ultimately care about any of the crap he was spouting, and it's contradictions, he was just enjoying the experiment of seeing how far it would go.

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
I was thinking whilst reading recently that D'Artagnan of Dumas fame could be an ENTP candidate...

VagrantFarce

I agree completely on Dr. Gregory House and Tyler Durden being ENTP. In Durden's case, the whole 'Fight Club' phenomenon was nothing but an experiment he found incredibly interesting and entertaining. He didn't ultimately care about any of the crap he was spouting, and it's contradictions, he was just enjoying the experiment of seeing how far it would go.

Nah, I think Tyler Durden's an ESTP. He's (ironically) the most cool, collected and straightforward character in the film. The Narrator is more likely the intuitive, confused ying to Durden's grounded, confrontational yang.

"I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck; I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways you are not."

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Fictional NTs?

I don't know, ENTJs ?:D

Baltar

MBTI Type
INTP
A couple new, obscure ones....

John Laroquette's character(who wakes up temporarily from a coma) in that one episode of House: ENTJ

INTPs are much more often depicted as nerds, eccentrics, or absent-minded professors than as villains, but I may have found at least one INTP quasi-villain:
Remember that dumb, but hard to look away(the theme of the film, actually) movie Sliver? I watched it(random collecting via torrents) for the first time in 15 years this weekend(mild spoilers follow). I think William Baldwin's character was an INTP! Think about it: spends lots of time alone observing others through that system of monitors and cameras, designs video games for a living(as a cover, at least).
He must have great Ne to get all that play, though. Shadow Fe shows through his willingness to use his weird little setup to do some good, and his seriously fucked up and drawn out into the late 20s oedipal complex.

The other characters:

Jack: XSTP
Carly: IXXJ
Vida: ESFX

Contemptus

MBTI Type
INtJ
Enneagram
Sherlock Holmes, at least portrayed by Robert Downey Jnr is definitely an INTP

human101

MBTI Type
NiTe
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sx
Jerry in seinfeld must be NT

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
Sherlock Holmes, at least portrayed by Robert Downey Jnr is definitely an INTP

Id's ay ENTP.... he has too many show off habits to be an "I".... (thats from the Character as well as that particular film and the ovler versions pretty much nail hm as an ENTP)

Ohhh Cameron Diaz' character in The Holiday.... INTJ????