• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] is it really wrong manipulating delinquents?

Bnova

MBTI Type
IXTX
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
I'm not manipulated though. you avoiding a question is not manipulation, but thanks for proving you're a dick. so you probably didn't even manipulate them. I said what i said to get you to answer the question but seeing as that's not gonna happen have fun in you delusional life.

Oh you gonna leave the game so soon awwww come on now dont be shy lets play :D
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
it actually sounds like...ahhh music to my ears

why so serious? ;;)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
oh and btw the manipulated dont know when theyre manipulated ;) whats your type though?

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Being able to manipulate people is not something to be proud of. It's often the sign of a very insecure and emotionally immature person.

Bnova

MBTI Type
IXTX
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Being able to manipulate people is not something to be proud of. It's often the sign of a very insecure and emotionally immature person.

who said i was proud of it? or are you just assuming that i was proud of it since the only thing i ever really did in this thread is to shift a few analyzed cards into my hands? checking out the playing field? doing something chaotic just to build on sound rationality ? why was everyone so drawn the manipulation part? was it because manipulation is bad in modern "society"? now please elaborate your thoughts on this comment and explain in detail what you perceive my character as being in this here thread,please keep it long ,abstract and complex thank you ;)

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Mm, no, I'll keep it simple. Everyone focused on the manipulation part because that was the subject of the original post. Your thread title literally was "Is it really wrong manipulating delinquents?" So naturally, manipulation is what is being discussed.

As [MENTION=22016]Chthonic[/MENTION] rightly said, it's wrong to manipulate others for any reason, but some people don't seem to realize that. I don't know the reason why you believe it's acceptable. Maybe it makes you feel powerful and in control. Maybe that feeling of power increases your self-esteem. Maybe you just lack the social skills to get what you want by other means. Maybe you have difficulty empathizing with others. Or maybe you just genuinely enjoy toying with people. It's hard to say, because I don't know you.

In any case, a well-adjusted person doesn't need to resort to manipulation. It is possible to get what you want by less Machiavellian methods.

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Nah, it's fine, whatever, sure

I was taught a lesson in this thread myself through manipulation and I'm all the better for it

Lark

Mm, no, I'll keep it simple. Everyone focused on the manipulation part because that was the subject of the original post. Your thread title literally was "Is it really wrong manipulating delinquents?" So naturally, manipulation is what is being discussed.

As [MENTION=22016]Chthonic[/MENTION] rightly said, it's wrong to manipulate others for any reason, but some people don't seem to realize that. I don't know the reason why you believe it's acceptable. Maybe it makes you feel powerful and in control. Maybe that feeling of power increases your self-esteem. Maybe you just lack the social skills to get what you want by other means. Maybe you have difficulty empathizing with others. Or maybe you just genuinely enjoy toying with people. It's hard to say, because I don't know you.

In any case, a well-adjusted person doesn't need to resort to manipulation. It is possible to get what you want by less Machiavellian methods.

I think its a mistake to think this is a sincere thread, I suspect strongly that this is an attention seeking troll, taking their troubles online and seeking to inflate their ego with the belief that anyone responding to them is proof of their powers of manipulation and ergo their "superiority".

Sadly that's a simplistic and reductive description of anyone but it fits this poster perfectly, like it did a lot of other posters before them behaving similarly like Danseen etc. It could even be a dupe account, if its not just someone with really similar traits.

indra

is
MBTI Type
jedi
Enneagram
I read OP as if he knew the two were rotting in garbage bags at the bottom of a lake

Bnova

MBTI Type
IXTX
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
I can actually see that you guys are using general ideas of manipulative people,making the connections behind their motives and what they have experienced etc.

But yeah you guys missed a few things,which is understandable and acceptable because you guys don't know me all too well :)

á´…eparted

passages
I can actually see that you guys are using general ideas of manipulative people,making the connections behind their motives and what they have experienced etc.

But yeah you guys missed a few things,which is understandable and acceptable because you guys don't know me all too well :)

So you're toying/testing with everyone then, essentially?

Chthonic

a lot of other posters before them behaving similarly like Danseen etc. It could even be a dupe account, if its not just someone with really similar traits.

My first impression? Hacbad is that you?

Bnova

MBTI Type
IXTX
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
So you're toying/testing with everyone then, essentially?

The answer you seek is in one of my previous posts i posted in this thread

Bnova

MBTI Type
IXTX
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
You are the enemy.

"All have their worth...and each individual contributes to the worth of others" am I really the enemy? ;)

- - - Updated - - -

You are the enemy.

"All have their worth...and each individual contributes to the worth of others" am I really the enemy? ;)

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The answer you seek is in one of my previous posts i posted in this thread

Nobody has the time or patience to play this game. Like, nobody. Nobody thinks it's clever or mind-blowing. Nobody has been manipulated or feels sucker-punched by anything you've said at all in this thread.

Bnova

MBTI Type
IXTX
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Okay well first off before this thread is locked down
I feel I need to apologize to everyone who participated in this thread

1. yes I am apologizing
2. no this is not another trick
3. I'm tired of games
4. i own that I made a mistake manipulating those girls, just because someone has power it doesn't give them the right to judge others

5. i will probably never post another thread here again because i feel that Iv'e already done enough damage as it is and I'm sure most of you are happy about that

6. theres nothing that i can say to make up for my mistakes here in this thread except sorry and hope all of you who i did wrong will forgive me in time

7. I never actually apologize so I'm inexperienced as stated in previous threads i need to get off my high horse and I'm sure i wont learn anything from that attitude I had,theres a limit to what those on high places can actually learn, everyone is equal but standing here on the ground has made me realize how far apart we are, all of you have climbed mountains and some are at the peak looking over the horizon and found other mountains to climb,while im still on the ground feeling the fear and trembling at the mere sight of my first mountain that I must climb, so I respect all of you, i respect all of your advice, i will accept all your words and I learn to grow so that one day i can stand on the same foundation as all of you and i hope that we can look back to this moment and laugh about it :)

8. the game is officially over

9. the names Bnova and I apologize for my actions

10. This wasn't an easy post to write

11. have a nice day everyone :)

12. Those who think I'm not intj, i actually doubt i am intj E4w3, someone with mild schizophrenia ,we dont actually know who we are because we are lost between reality and imagination/spirituality its hard to type me because my preferences change from day to day as you can notice :)

but yeah thats all I'm going to say :) probably my last post i guess I dunno maybe I'll get some inspiration for a cool new thread...who knows what the future holds

I'd like to take this chance to apologize to the following people
[MENTION=20829]Hard[/MENTION]
@prplcknz [MENTION=7280]Lark[/MENTION] [MENTION=23115]BadOctopus[/MENTION] [MENTION=20944]Cygnus[/MENTION] [MENTION=22264]jscrothers[/MENTION]

yours sincerely
Bnova aka the dick /:

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
5. i will probably never post another thread here again because i feel that Iv'e already done enough damage as it is and I'm sure most of you are happy about that

6. theres nothing that i can say to make up for my mistakes here in this thread except sorry and hope all of you who i did wrong will forgive me in time
There's always something you can do to make up for mistakes, though even more important is to learn from them. The way to make up here is to contribute. Find a thread that interests you and you have something to say about, and dive in.

great_bay

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
Go be a politician OP. That would be a very good career.:newwink:

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I mean like their "smart asses" were asking for a full out war...like really? It was actually rather easy manipulating these two girls they fell into every tactic and trap ,and they suppose to be "smart" because they go to a private school and the acting like they some kind of smart "beautiful" young innocent girls,....uhm no

So tell me something is it really wrong manipulating people to try and teach them that they are inferior and show them the correct path?

In a way it was wrong,but teaching them their faults in their star filled skies ? Welcome to the world of the mastermind bitches
I can't imagine the actual scenario because it sounds like a mess.

The downside to punishing others (through manipulation or any other means) is that you will at some point misjudge and impose your sentence onto someone who doesn't deserve to be treated that way. It is one of the hardest things to get one's head around, but our perceptions and judgments are flawed. Sometimes we are right, sometimes we are not. Some punishments just make people even more of the negative traits they already possess, while other punishments harm the innocent. Pretty much every angry person exacting punishment feels justified, and it doesn't take too much looking around to see that the majority of the time, people are wrong about it.

OTOH, some people do need hard lessons to open their eyes. I would caution about using manipulation as a habit because it will destroy your own ability to connect with others in a happy way. I've been manipulated by T's, and eventually it ruins the connection. It's better to not let the jerks in the world train you into your social relating style. Be who you are independent of their behavior. Don't let them shape you.