• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Pet Peeves

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Wow, [MENTION=25563]Krim13[/MENTION], are you me? You basically summed up all my pet peeves.

Except the picky eating thing. I'll eat pretty much anything. Except partially-developed bird embryos. And octopus. ;)

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Wow, [MENTION=25563]Krim13[/MENTION], are you me? You basically summed up all my pet peeves.

Except the picky eating thing. I'll eat pretty much anything. Except partially-developed bird embryos. And octopus. ;)

I thought you only ate whales and unlucky sailors

Chrysanthea

HM....

1. Loud noises, especially ones made by humans with a harsh tone to them.
2. Artificial Lighting and excessive sunlight. (I actually find peace in darkness, and people complain all the time when I purposely turn all the lights off, and then when they get turned on I get all anxious, especially at night because then it's impossible to sleep. I don't mind candles however, they are a much more elegant and less invasive source of light. They don't feel the need to molest your eyes.)
3. People siding with me who are actually hurting my argument.
4. Candy. It just disgusts me how unbalanced the sugar to everything else ratio is. I'd actually want to believe that, because it tastes so terrible, that it would be a great way to lose weight. But there's just nothing redeeming about it.
5. Excessive swearing as a means of regular conversation.
6. Pepole who overlok the mening of te massage and insted poiint out te gramatticahl errers. Actually that was a bit too far, but you know what I mean. You are not higher than me just by pointing out a simple spelling mistake.
7. Politeness, customs, rules, manners, etc. They disgust me. If I wanna fucking stick my spoon in my glass, the fork under the table, and the knife up my ass, then I will do it! Prove to me that the location of silverware you specified is more beneficial to me than any other!
8. People who think they are God.
9. People obsessed with getting money.
10. People who assume that there's only one way of living.
11. Italian food. All it is to me is flour and tomatoes.
12. Small Talk. (unless you give me a few vicodins beforehand, then I can make it through to how I am doing in school and possibly what my plans are for the future.)

edit: oops looks like I already posted here. Though this list seems different enough so I don't care.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
1. Excessive humidity + heat. Luckily this is a mild summer.
2. Bullies.
3. Religious fundamentalists of all stripes.
4. People that like complaining about nothing (Yes, I recognize the irony in a "pet peeves" thread.)
5. People who attach some kind of moral superiority to normalcy or following the crowd.
6. People who assume that I'm still some dorky elementary school kid that never tried branching out.
7. Maroon 5.
8. Wonderbread.
9. Peanut Butter. (AND YES I CAN LIKE PEANUTS AND NOT PEANUT BUTTER; THEY'RE TWO DIFFERENT THINGS.)
10. People who can't think of a tenth item to add on a list, but assume a list should consist of at least 10 things, and so arbitrarily add a tenth entry that doesn't really fit.

Bilateral Entry

Internet User
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
One of mine is when people ask me a question while I'm eating. Then I either talk with my mouth full or wait awkwardly for another 10 seconds while I chew and swallow my food.

:mellow:
I just talk with my mouth full.
YOLO.jpg

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
People who crunch/chew on ice and talk simultaneously.

Someone was doing this in the adjacent cubicle just moments ago.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
YOLO will be the death of us...propogation of stupidity.

On a side not, I can't stand drake, his lyrics and inflections drive me nuts....propogation of stupidity

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You'll eat them because YOLO, right?:D

ol6UhoV.gif

SpankyMcFly

Level 8 Propaganda Bot
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Oh... I have a lot. I'm easily peeved and annoyed. I doubt I could list them all. Some are more intense than others.

+ Lateness.
+ Lack of follow-through without valid reasons.
+ Chaos for the sake of chaos.
+ Not following proper exchange in conversation.
+ Careless rudeness.
+ Making everything religious/spiritual/political.
+ Unwillingness to speak louder and hold self confidence when there isn't a reason not to.
+ Speaking about weaknesses to make onnself seem unique, special, or better than others. I.e. excessive self-putdowns.
+ Unwillingness or inabillity to be serious or talk in a clear, unmetaphorical, untangential manner.
+ Holding back negative misgivings, then releasing them all at once with no warning, then blocking anyone or anything from resolving it.
+ Unwillingness to talk out an opinion/stance when the action of it effects other people present.
+ General meekness and neededless fear of an authority.
+ Intentionally disruptive speech/behavior in a public setting that impacts others not part of the group.
+ Unwillingness or inability to speculate when it's needed and required for improvement.
+ Breaking rules when it results in casualties.
+ Lack of social skills.
+ Messiness that impacts others.
+ Bad smells that can not be avoided.
+ Showing little to emotion, vocal variance, and facial expression, every time in every situation.
+ Intentionally causing harm to another to get ahead and having no remorse for it.
+ Too warm of an environment.
+ Indoor spaces with too high humidity.
+ Ticking clocks.
+ Inconsistent electrical connections.
+ People who walk too slow and or take up too much space and lack awareness of their environment, and thus do not accomidate to others.
+ Making everything to a debate, challenge, or argument.

Alright I'll stop. So maybe this is a list of peeves and things I don't like that are sort of like a pet peeve, but they're all one in the same to me.

You have a large list.

My pet peeve revolves around social interactions. The main one that springs to mind is; "To be honest...." "Let me be honest...." "I'm going to be honest and tell you..." and all manner of permutations of this. Really? REALLY? Oh I see, so those other times you aren't honest? I typically put up my BS radar on full power after I hear one of the afore mentioned and I tend to deduct 'spanky' points from the speaker. I much prefer and myself use, "I'm going to be candid" "Frankly..." etc. For some reason I'm suspicious of those who feel I need to be on extra alert and really pay attention because they are 'being honest' at that moment.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
You have a large list.

My pet peeve revolves around social interactions. The main one that springs to mind is; "To be honest...." "Let me be honest...." "I'm going to be honest and tell you..." and all manner of permutations of this.

Or "do you want me to be honest?" No. I want you to fucking lie to me and if I find out you have been lying to me, it's going to end badly for you.

952d14bf2926d764897fd6c40581ba67.500x281x29.gif

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
get asked a question about something
answers
gets immediatly yelled at for interuptting and how everyone keeps interupting them.

jeeze if you don't want me to talk don't ask "ooh what's that?"

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Or "do you want me to be honest?" No. I want you to fucking lie to me and if I find out you have been lying to me, it's going to end badly for you.

952d14bf2926d764897fd6c40581ba67.500x281x29.gif

I've come to the conclusion that honesty is a good policy. Lies have a way of being found out eventually. The maintenance of a lie requires more lying. Apart from questions of ethics and morality, it's too much damn work.

evilrubberduckie

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
MY pet peeves. I thought I didnt have many. Then I met children....

1. Repeating myself.
  2. Hearing my name being said more then once, consistently. Over and over, like a mantra.
  3. Seriously what planet do you live in where the word STOP means GO?
  4. small talk. It's boring. I dont care what method you are using to loose your tummy fat. Go away
  5. When my sarcasm is taken seriously. Why the hell would you believe I would actually rather swallow glass?
  6. When people get angry at me for saying YOLO. Ugh, fine , Carpe Diem. Better?
  7. Going back on your word. No , you cant do that. you PROMISED me if I were to drink I can crash your couch. Now you are kicking me out WHILE I'm drunk. Thanks bro.
  8. People in emotional distress, ALWAYS.
  9. People who come to me for consolation.
  10. Emotions other then my own
  11. The Gym
  12. children who play rated R video games. Where the hell are your parents?

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Oops. Forgot a few.

1. Having to speak louder than comfortable
2. Having to express more emotion than I care to do

3. Oh, how could I forget the kids. The screaming. The evening chorus of a child's whiny crying echoing throughout the walls of the restaurant's. Truly, truly heart melting.
One could only wish.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
3. Oh, how could I forget the kids. The screaming. The evening chorus of a child's whiny crying echoing throughout the walls of the restaurant's. Truly, truly heart melting.
One could only wish.

I never understand why parents drag screaming kids to restaurants. Usually the parents look frazzled and miserable. I have to assume they're oven or microwave is broken, they're stopping for a bite while travelling, or some other reason. Otherwise, why torture themselves?